kaejaepro
Lookin for some good sq subs, you guys know any? Priced nothing more than $350.
Quote 0 0
Cr@sh
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.display&page_id=14&mfg_account_ID=36&category_id=23

I used to run them for SQ setup's , also JL subs always sound good and look good on rta's.
Quote 0 0
Kartunes WI
http://www.ultrasubs.com/

The Ultra 10's are right in your range. Great sq and get loud too. I run two of the tens in my wife's saturn and 6 of the 10's in our eclipse.
Quote 0 0
troy_audi0
Ultra is nice..
I run RE Audio SE10
others that are good,
Image Dynamics- IDQ, IDMAX
Arc Audio- ARC8, Arc10, Arc12 & Flatline
JL w6-10/w6-12 all day(used maybe in the bugget)
Quote 0 0
Pipes
I second the motion of Image Dynamics. The IDQ's are fantastic and in your range. I have one of the older model IDQ's that I use for a sub in my bedroom atm and it's fantastic. I also had four IDMAX 10s as one of my first setups. Unbelievable bass.. way more than I needed though (didn't know at that time what I was going for).

You may be able to find IDMaxs for 350 if you go used or find some on Ebay. The IDQ though is also fantastic.
Quote 0 0
troy_audi0
Quote:
Originally posted by Pipes:
I also had four IDMAX 10s as one of my first setups. Unbelievable bass.. way more than I needed though (didn't know at that time what I was going for).
I guess you liked it,
Soundsplinter RL-p 18 (6.2ft^3 net @ 27hz)
lol
Quote 0 0
bdunn23
Herts mille series subs and componets all around will sound awesome and have awesome sound quality they in my opinion are almost the best sounding line of speakers and subs availbe
Quote 0 0
Pipes
Quote:
Originally posted by troy_audi0:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pipes:
I also had four IDMAX 10s as one of my first setups. Unbelievable bass.. way more than I needed though (didn't know at that time what I was going for).
I guess you liked it,
Soundsplinter RL-p 18 (6.2ft^3 net @ 27hz)
lol
Haha, yeah.. Well the four tens was a bit louder than the 18. More power and was in the back seat instead of in a trunk...

Have it turned down to 0 on the head unit to blend unless I'm listening to rap.. I like the ability to pound... occasionally
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy