Team Psycho Broken Show full post »
Tinted
bland1 wrote:
Much closer to Toronto than the previous years. Hopefully some of the crazy Canadians decide to make the trip.

pffffffffff

are they rolling out the carpet for us? hope so, otherwise you wont see any Toronto people there.
Quote 0 0
bland1
Why would you need a red carpet to attend a show?

Typically everyone gets upset about shows with poor attendance, poor setup, and poor location, and poor prizes. This is one of the biggest shows of the season for the area, at a excellent location with plenty of things to waste time, and with lots of draws and prizes.
Quote 0 0
car tunes
I was at yesterdays show in Gouvenor NY and the rumor is this could be turned into a Drag 3x. Depends on funds and what not.However I am making plans for a 3x just south of Rochester and would like the boys from Buffalo to contact me to work out some details. Lets do this guys
Quote 0 0
defj
Thanks to SPL Inc. this will be upgraded to a 3x
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Jeff were only gonna have 2 cars max. Im already in alex bay. Our one tahoe decided to blow an intake gasket so we couldnt fix it in time. My cell number is 7168800782 if you need me
Quote 0 0
Tinted
how was this show?
Quote 0 0
MRS.AUDIO
SPL Inc would like to would like to give a great shout out to the ST Judes event yesterday! We would like to thank Jeremy, Jenn and Rob for their great Job with the event. Always a pleasure with Team Def J members at the shows (Dave, Ron, Lee, Aaron, Boyd, etc.) Thank you Boyd for your help with our remote issue. Great to see Chris M, Jeff F and Bill again. Always awesome to meet new people like Josh Brown, it helps putting a face to a name. Thank you to all of those who attended and made the show fun and successful. Awesome Show!
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Tinted wrote:
how was this show?

really good show. best turnout I have seen in a long time. wish you guys could of made it out.
Quote 0 0
bland1
I'm counting 32 competitors according to the TNE results.

Was a great show, and always fun seeing new faces.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy