Alan Dante Show full post »
dtbrown
Most likely will have subsonic filters and from the looks of it the same board as the 7k2d/10k/9k2d but with beefed up internals more caps and god knows what else. It's the frankenstine board. And will be special order only for people in North America and probably won't be cheap either based on what the 7k2d cost.
Quote 0 0
Alan Dante
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Don:
Alan send me some pics of these amplifiers and internals of the 14k and 18k. And I forgot to ask Mari but do they both do 12 to 18 volt and have subsonic filters?
THE AMP IS THE SAME DESIGN WE USING ON THE 10KD,BUT IS 2" BIGER.
THEY DO 12 VOLTS UP TO 18 VOLTS.
AND YES THEY DO HAVE SUBSONIC FILTER.
STETSOM IS BUILDING THE BEST AMPLIFIERS IN THE PLANET.
Quote 0 0
Alan Dante
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
I found a pic!

nice amps
AT THIS CAR THEY ARE AT 12.8 VOLTS.
Quote 0 0
Alan Dante
Quote:
Originally posted by Old/School:
alan are they usen the same internals as the 10kd and the same power supplys. how is the output fets and 12pin dips in these new amps are they the same to. also what will the amp drop down to before it protects.

are they isen the same strapping mod like the 10k thanks looks good have any vids of the power tests being done. I would like to see keep up the good work.
HEY IF YOU HAVE TEST OR OLDER AMPS DESIGN, I GARANTEE TO YOU THAT AMPLIFIER IS VERY STRONG.
THE VOLVO CAN DO 180DB EASY WITH ONE AMPLIFIER...........HAHAHAHAHAH THE BOMB IS CAMING
Quote 0 0
murilo
Nice Alan,

Is amazing to see a 14kW amp using a board of a 7kW amp, this should be a great technology

Quote 0 0
dB Don
Quote:
Nice Alan,

Is amazing to see a 14kW amp using a board of a 7kW amp, this should be a great technology

I have already gotten 13kw from mine at .5 ohm reactive load. I could get more at .25 ohm but what for.

What really bugs me though is ONE power and ground 1/0 input for power. You guys please ask for four positive and four negative to be put on these big amps, make it longer increase the price a tiny bit but please make it so the block goes DIRECTLY to the board with the proper amount of 1/0. Rant off hehe

Alan I will email you sometime to bitch at you some more, you not stirring the pot like you used too. Your working to much. Anyway send me those pictures.
Quote 0 0
manethon
Should be interesting....
My guess is sd comes out with a 20k 12volt monster
Quote 0 0
dtbrown
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Nice Alan,

I have already gotten 13kw from mine at .5 ohm reactive load. I could get more at .25 ohm but what for.

What really bugs me though is ONE power and ground 1/0 input for power. You guys please ask for four positive and four negative to be put on these big amps, make it longer increase the price a tiny bit but please make it so the block goes DIRECTLY to the board with the proper amount of 1/0. Rant off hehe

Alan I will email you sometime to bitch at you some more, you not stirring the pot like you used too. Your working to much. Anyway send me those pictures.
As you know Stetsom has a very hard time listening to peoples suggestions even when they are proven great suggestion.
Quote 0 0
Alan Dante
Quote:
Originally posted by dtbrown:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Nice Alan,

As you know Stetsom has a very hard time listening to peoples suggestions even when they are proven great suggestion.
we do listening the people, but we use what make work...about the extra power imput, we have test with more than 2 +/-... and is better have biger size imput(power) than 2 .
this amp build lots power.

and @ Murilo we are not using the 7kd design, is the 10kd design ... its funny why Murilo we are killing every one with all the pancadao cars stetsom have.
all the pancadao Racing we have win very easy!!

Stetsom is the only brazilian company,that can build amplifiers that big, with very safe board.
or 14kd is not that big, we are working on new amplifier for june, that will do close to 28000w you know my volvo is esking for power lets see 183db
Quote 0 0
quad box
Man you guys DD,sound digital are off the Chain!!! two of those 14k's would have me at my 170+ goal in Usaci, all talk of the warhorse and Rf 15k are gone keep up the good work
Quote 0 0
Cactus Sounds
Cool....
My PF 600.1 did 8136....
http://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/cactus-rms-results-t6328-15.htm
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan Dante:
we do listening the people, but we use what make work...about the extra power imput, we have test with more than 2 +/-... and is better have biger size imput(power) than 2 .
this amp build lots power.

and @ Murilo we are not using the 7kd design, is the 10kd design ... its funny why Murilo we are killing every one with all the pancadao cars stetsom have.
all the pancadao Racing we have win very easy!!

Stetsom is the only brazilian company,that can build amplifiers that big, with very safe board.
or 14kd is not that big, we are working on new amplifier for june, that will do close to 28000w you know my volvo is esking for power lets see 183db
So you speak for Stetsom? Nice!

I was referring to the 7k2, because the 7kD use the 2k6 design, twice, hehe.

If you say that this new amp use same 10kD design than you use same 7k2 design, because the 10kD is the same 7k2, right? So you have a 14k2 using a 7k2 board.

Well so you have 8x output devices.

About the pancadao competiton, 2008 we ended with all records in pancadao, and 2009 wont be different, just wait for our competition car get into lanes and you will see 2dB over the other cars again.
On the compression drivers competition our car already played this year and will finish the year with no need of playing again, it is at least 3dB louder than any other car on every class.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
what number is paulino doing with all that power??? might have to have some for the xterra, broke 161 at the usaudio show yesterday with the first stetsom amps to come to USA over four years old and played music on two after event.

GO TEAM STETSOM!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Wow impressive numbers from 1 amp!
Quote 0 0
Bass NV
Hello all I havent seen any info on what current draw the amps are doing at each perspective voltage do you have any readings? Appart from this this is a very inpressive amp. I am a stetsom dealer ( product just arriving in australia and there is an spl build is in progress) So am very interested in what you are doing and readings that your getting. Cheers keep up the great work.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy