hulioshonda
maybe little hulio will be interested when he gets old enough, but for now, just watching from the side.

sure wished i had kept scott's old sentra
Quote 0 0
dropbottommazda
Quote:
Originally posted by hulioshonda:
maybe little hulio will be interested when he gets old enough, but for now, just watching from the side.

You should have ....car had alot of potential
Quote 0 0
Nightmare Jimmy
Quote:

Scott still talks about it from time to time. He thinks now with the type of equipment that is out, that it would be a lot louder.
Quote 0 0
hulioshonda
yea, i think so too, we had it at a 57 with 5000 watts of noname amps. i hate that dman got pissed at me over the whole thing, but money talks. maybe one day we can patch it up
Quote 0 0
Nightmare Jimmy
Quote:
yea, i think so too, we had it at a 57 with 5000 watts of noname amps. i hate that dman got pissed at me over the whole thing, but money talks. maybe one day we can patch it up
I think so. Right now we are trying to get my 95 GMC Jimmy (2)-18" no-wall to a 160 sealed. We have put a lot of time in and thought for what has to be done. You need to get back into it, a lot of us old school competitors are starting to show face at competitions again.
Quote 0 0
hulioshonda
no time right now, plus no ride, or equipment, so that don't leave any room. just sold off the grease cars, and working on the solar thing for the house. it took a year to get my commercial metal roof on the house, alot of folks didn't want to mess with the thicker metal. i keep watching, and maybe a bit later we can return, or maybe get the folks to put one on where i had the 2 shows, i thought they did pretty good
Quote 0 0
bigpopa67
[QUOTor maybe get the folks to put one on where i had the 2 shows, i thought they did pretty good

you got that right they were pretty darn good.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy