bubbagumper6
Under Street C it says No Vehicle Mods are permitted, I'm just not sure what is considered a vehicle mod. I have 2 vehicle specific questions, I drive a 2004 Hyundai Accent (hatchback).

1)Would I be allowed to remove the removable back deck? It's just a carpeted piece of plastic that sits behind the rear seats and makes it so you can't see into the trunk area...

2)Would I be allowed to remove some of the plastic panels from the trunk area to gain more space?
Quote 0 0
ssluke
1 u can take out the rear deck yes suggest putting down some carpet or somthing were it sat before tho if its the peice on the floor other wise the top peice no worrys

those panels must stay in tho car has to remain oem stock
Quote 0 0
bubbagumper6
No I was talking about the top piece, not the floor. It sits just above my box and my sub/port fire upward right at it, so it sounds a lot cleaner with it removed...

And I kind of figured I couldn't remove those other panels, just figured I'd ask.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
ya that top peice can be removed its more a security thing so your belongings stay out of sight many cars dont even come with it its kinda like an add on but ya its able to come out
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy