davesexplorer
I was just wondering again if I used two 12"s and two amplifiers with 2 batteries.. if I could still run in street C? No wall of course.

I got screwed out of 15"s by dd, and now I dont think the atomics I ordered will be here in time for sunday
Quote 0 0
quad box
as long as the rest of the system is in order
Quote 0 0
Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy
Quote:
Originally posted by davesexplorer:
I dont think the atomics I ordered will be here in time for sunday
Did you get some Apx's?
Quote 0 0
davesexplorer
Yeah two APX 15"s... but I dont think they'll be here today in time for tomorrow's 2x unfortunately. So I'll just have to run my two dd 9512's.
Quote 0 0
*1LOWSUV*
Most likely if its a Certified event you'll have to run 1-2NW.
Quote 0 0
davesexplorer
Oh well then I guess I wont be going. Thanks for the replies, I'll just have to rely on my pitiful certified for C and see if finals is a possibility?
Quote 0 0
Lawaetz
Quote:
Oh well then I guess I wont be going. Thanks for the replies, I'll just have to rely on my pitiful certified for C and see if finals is a possibility?
You dont have to use 4 x 12" woofers in street C - you can run only 1 if you like.

Street C Class
Quote 0 0
sergio.m
its like with me i can run street b if i want. run 4 amps strapped 2 -12 s and one battery or 2 twelves 4 amps andthey dont have to be strapped and do street c with 2 batties or 1 just cause of the conductor rule or 1-12 and 2 strapped amps and 1 batterie and do street a
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:
I was just wondering again if I used two 12"s and two amplifiers with 2 batteries.. if I could still run in street C? No wall of course.

I got screwed out of 15"s by dd, and now I dont think the atomics I ordered will be here in time for sunday
Yes, you would be in Street C.
Quote 0 0
*1LOWSUV*
Quote:
Originally posted by Lawaetz:

a maximum of four 12-inch woofers
My Bad, "Maximum" but no Minimum.

Quote 0 0
Neill Barber
Yep.

The second battery is what boosts you into street C.

GO GET EM!!!!

NeillBarber
Quote 0 0
H-O-Alts-Rick
Quote:
Originally posted by Neill Barber:
Yep.

The second battery is what boosts you into street C.

GO GET EM!!!!

NeillBarber
Exactly I been chasing points with 2 10's.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy