Anton Miller
Hi, I was curious as to how many batteries you can ahve for the street classes. I know the rules say 1 for a and b and 2 for c, but is that 1 battery in addition to the one in the stock location or one battery in the stock location? Im looking to do a daily driver with one 12" Fi Audio BTL and an AQ 3500 amp. and i will not be able to run that daily with only one battery, i can get away with 2 batteries, but then when i compete will i be in street c? cause i think that would be unfair to me... so i guess my question is can i compete in street a with haveing a battery in the stock location under the hood, and having an additional battery in the trunk?

Thanks,

Anton Miller
Quote 0 0
gsaqua
No you can't compete with 2 batteries you can only have one battery in street a
Quote 0 0
Anton Miller
does the battery have to be in the stock location or can it be in the trunk? and with the 650 inches^3, is that just the outside dimensions with the top posts included or how does that work?
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
The primary battery must be located in the same general area as the OEM battery location. (For example, if the OEM battery location is under the hood, the primary battery must be located under the hood as well. Aftermarket battery trays and/or custom fabricated battery brackets may be installed provided no other applicable rules are violated.)
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy