taterdog
Im having a hard time getting an "official" answer to a few of my concerns with street max. Is this class closer to a street class or is it closer to a super street class in regards to interior requirements. I understand the idea of stock infront of the b pilar. Does this include the B pilar itself as in the panel that belongs on the b pilar? Do the door panels have to be oem or is an oem equivalent of 1/8-1/4 or so mdf board wrapped in material legal?

-Matt
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
That sounds like it would be legal to me but I am not a judge. Pics could help some and good luck getting an official answer.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
What kind of car do you have?According to rules you can have an OEM replacement but that would mean that the replaced panel for example should be same in form and fuction...Now suppose you have a CRX i don't think that you can have your factory door panels with a piece of 3mm MDF board...If you have a car that has a flat door panel then you can replace it with a new one made of MDF 3mm thick
Quote 0 0
taterdog
Its an astro van. The door panels are mostly flat anyways
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Then you can replace them with MDF board...You can do what ever you like from the B-pillar and back as long as you do not cut the floor...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy