ben jamin
i have never heard anyone say that the subs should be close together and all the way to the passenger side but now i am wondering. should they be further apart or close together.
Quote 0 0
shocked mustang
I would say both as far to the pass side as possible but ive some caravans with subs in the middle and ports on the outside that were loud too
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
Thanks Joe hope to see you soon.
Quote 0 0
ben jamin

so this is what i did and it can be changed pretty easy because the front and back sides have gaskets
i will do another front panel with subs as close together as possable after i get all the data from this design.
i gained 2.5 db from my last box which was not very good at all the box was not good the 2.5 gain was ok.
i tested on one vfl500.1 @ 1/2 ohm
i added the second vfl 500.1 last night and gained a little more i think but with out a TL i can not say how much.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
NICE Ben!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Team DD Belgium - Dieter
Put your both subs as close to the passenger side as possible.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
definitely squeeze them as close together, but I might keep them a couple inches from the passenger sidewall to allow you to play with things for loading and impedance purposes.
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
Quote:
Originally posted by Team DD Belgium - Dieter:
Put your both subs as close to the passenger side as possible.
i will try again thank you
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
definitely squeeze them as close together, but I might keep them a couple inches from the passenger sidewall to allow you to play with things for loading and impedance purposes.
i am going to build another front panel that has the subs closer after i do some more test and thank you for the advice
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy