AcidikBass20
Is this going to have much (a/e)ffect on SPL? Is it "better" to have the subs firing the same way? ex: 3 up, 3 forward?
Quote 0 0
chrisfish
I have seen good numbers with 4 up 2 forward and ports back
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
crx doesnt count
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
Same question over here dude, i
Quote 0 0
chrisfish
what ride?
Quote 0 0
AcidikBass20
I was looking at a car, but ive decided to wall it, so this thread is pointless for me, but hopefully it will help someone else!
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
Well, it does to me! hehe, sorry for stealing your thread, it was pointless to start a new one!

My car its a little suzuki swift 2009, it peaks around 58 hz with the box on the back seat. Im gonna use 6K and 4 10" DD 1510 subs, 4 batteries, HO alternator a much more. Big problem is, the biggest box i can get is 36" long and the subs are about 44" , so i can get 2 subs up and 2 subs front, or , get the 4 subs front but not lineal, what do you think?? any suggestions?
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
No one?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
just do subs forward and up with port back! you might be able to get away with it even thought it is not a CRX just watch for loading issues as they have added some rules to DB DGRAG this year and with that car peaking that high you should be able to get some great numbers!!
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
Mine it
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
Thanks a lot for the advice dude, i
Quote 0 0
tekk45
I would try subs back, ports up. Zach Long has had excellent sucess with this configuration in a hatch back Focus ZX3.
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
i tried 3 subs back / port up one time and it was the worst! but, with the box on the trunk, you think that in this case it can score much better?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
I would try subs back, ports up. Zach Long has had excellent sucess with this configuration in a hatch back Focus ZX3.
I think that was for his daily box and was well above the window line!! and his new burp box for the single 15 was sub up port back all below the window.
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
mine sucks anyway like that hehe, i just needed to know if subs on different directions could work and i got my answer, yes it can, just have to try! thanks all...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy