Exile son of Exodus
Amplifiers are getting more advanced and powerful but subwoofers are basically the same. The cones use paper, plastics, aluminium and kevlar. you get different sound from these but they don't reproduce the sound that the amplifiers have improved. Can subs or for that matter any speaker really be improved on? How do you get better reproduction and power that is equal to advanced amplification?
Quote 0 0
sensai
two words....... FUNKY PUPS

/thread
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
word
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
Quote:
Originally posted by sensai:
two words....... FUNKY PUPS

/thread
You can't be serious Were they really band a cheater subs? They look like they do bout 100w max.
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
^it has a dog with a surfboard. you can't improve on that.
Quote 0 0
Maddog
whats with the stupid answers. How about a real answer to the question.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
soundstream is debuting 3d sound, it was at SBN

The only improvemnet I can see for subs is stronger materials, ie titanium and bulitproof stuff, and neo magnets. They can now make certin things lighter to increase efficiency and thermal handling
Quote 0 0
winslow
I'm not seeing how amplifiers have really evolved greatly past current speaker technology.
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
I think that today's amplifiers have finally caught up to subwoofers. Remember back when people use to strap 4 amps to one sub and they still wanted more power? One amp on two to four subs should be just fine and with today's amplifiers and todays subs, you can do that just fine.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
i think they are about = now. power has gotten cheaper ALOT cheaper...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy