orlandoman
I am looking for a sub that can handle the following spec

312 watts @ 2 ohm

So far I came across the following

Orion XTR
Kicker CVR
Fi Audio
SSA Audio

Which one of these are good? Plus I can get the Orion XTR for under $100 from an authorized dealer in Orlando, FL.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
lone blazer
i've had Fi SSD 15's for the last 5 years now and i havent managed to blow em up so they gotta be a decent sub right? lol i'd try the fi x series and see what ya think!
Quote 0 0
orlandoman
I am skeptical to buy online especially from a company that does not have a phone number.
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
just look around online for yourself when you look up f.i. a lot of people have it. maybe a different way of ordering subs. but still a hell of a product. no need to talk to everyone i guess. subs speak for themselves
Quote 0 0
orlandoman
I did get an email from Nick from Fi and I told him about my situation and he recommended me the Fi X 2 ohm version of their sub.

I am tempted to go ported on the 10 because I listen to rap and hip hop but then a friend of mine told me to do 12 ported.

I am going to go on a limb and give Fi a try although I am also interested in the T3 subwoofers to.
Quote 0 0
orlandoman
To everyone thank you for your help and I decided to go with T3 Audio T 600 series single 12 inch model in a couple of weeks.

Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy