Miiller Aaron Show full post »
Miiller Aaron
I can buy another sub for 200 bux ill just give it a try with some epoxy and see what happens. Ya i dont know if htats the guy that his car burnt down or not but i know he completely screwed me over and blamed ME for "cutting" or "user error". I never even got to hook it up is the sad part and i guess paypal wont do anything about it? SUX!
Quote 0 0
NDMstang65
You've got nothing to loose i guess....give it a shot of epoxy and see if it'l hold together and work

Otherwise you got a 200 dollar paperweight
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Quote:
Originally posted by Miiller Aaron:
I can buy another sub for 200 bux ill just give it a try with some epoxy and see what happens. Ya i dont know if htats the guy that his car burnt down or not but i know he completely screwed me over and blamed ME for "cutting" or "user error". I never even got to hook it up is the sad part and i guess paypal wont do anything about it? SUX!
yeah its the same guy, thats why its best to buy froma dealer or from the company directly
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
is the bottom spider intact? probley not. if i remember correctly that sub has rubber surrond. if so take the whole cone cone,coil assembley out. buy some new spiders maybe from orion,re,atomic. take the dustcap off and recone it using some shims to center. the surrond will come off the frame without damage...
Quote 0 0
Tim Dunham
No point in trying to fix that, it may hold for a little while but the adhesive you add to the neck joint is going to create a knife edge. Better option would be to see if Orion will sell you a cone kit.
Quote 0 0
Subbin_N_Cali
They dont recone H2s. They just replace them.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy