USAmps
i have had the amp for a few months.i dont play it alot. i notice my front left speakers cut in and out. i swithched the front 2 channels around. it still does it. has anyone heard of this. i bought it at bragg pawn, which is a authorized dealer.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
how low of an impedance are you running it at?

I've had mine for almost 3 years and its never shut off on me
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
if you switched the speaker wires Left for Right at the amp and it's still always the same speaker that's doing it, you have a problem with the speaker or wire going to the speaker.

if you switched the speaker wires and the problem switched sides, then you most likely have a problem with your rca's, or less likely the amp.
Quote 0 0
USAmps
it is ran at 4 ohm stereo. i never liked running a amp at 2 ohm..i want plenty of dynamic headroom. it has quit for the time being..not sure what is causing it.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
What kind of speakers? What kind of vehicle?
Jeep? Dodge truck?
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
change all your fuses lol but seriously i have a sundown 1500 and it would play until a mid volume level and completely shut off so change them all and try that channel that shuts off on a speaker just run new wire and see if it plays, if its fine you got a problem with the wiring
Quote 0 0
Eagle
If it's still under warr. take it back to paul at BraggPawn. I have 2 100.4d's and I have never had that problem before.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy