USAmps
i have the 100.4 and the 1500. they sound pretty good. what kind of company is it, i bought them because they are made here in nc. i am jsut curious about how long the company has been around and their reputation.
Quote 0 0
clkwrkorg36
made in nc? i think you are mistaken about that one.
Quote 0 0
sundownz
We are based in NC -- as with most products our amp manufacturing is out-sourced to South Korea.

We've been around since 2006.
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Jake is a pimp I would back anything he puts out 100%.
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Sundown is the **** to have like cocaine or hookers.

No seriously sundown has the best customer service in the biz and the amps are tanks.
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioXtremes:
Sundown is the **** to have like cocaine or hookers.

No seriously sundown has the best customer service in the biz and the amps are tanks.
So if I switch to Sundown I will get cocaine and hookers?

.............Tempting.
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Worked for me......
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioXtremes:
Sundown is the **** to have like cocaine or hookers.

No seriously sundown has the best customer service in the biz and the amps are tanks.
THATS WHAT HAPPENED!!!

All my problems started around the time I started running Sundown!!!


ITS ALL JACOBS FAULT!!!
Quote 0 0
MoparBass28
Sundown CS is top notch and will work with you on anything.

Jacob is great on information and answers anything truthfully an honestly.

Reasons for me goin Sundown
Quote 0 0
o. l. t.
I don't run amps not made in the USA (I run mostly old school for this specific reason...2nd gen Art, 2nd gen US Amps), but I will say that with the reputation Sundown has started to create in these few short years if they would be the first amp to have the balls to bring back made in the USA they'd be the next amp that reaches collectible status in 15 years. Who doesn't want the chance to go down in history?
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Made in the usa is such a muddy term these days.

What can you say is 100% made in the usa? Some part or material is most likely made somewhere else.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioXtremes:
Made in the usa is such a muddy term these days.

What can you say is 100% made in the usa? Some part or material is most likely made somewhere else.
very well said I know Audiocontrol dosent claim to be "Made in the USA" they just say that they are assembled in the usa
Quote 0 0
o. l. t.
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioXtremes:
Made in the usa is such a muddy term these days.

What can you say is 100% made in the usa? Some part or material is most likely made somewhere else.
That's the beginning of a cop out argument that holds no merit. Made in the USA is MADE IN THE USA. There are people who will argue with anyone, you might be one, about the minerals mined in china, shipped to the US, made into resistors and capacitors in Nevada and therefore not made in the USA.

It's just a stupid argument with a stupid ending every time. Anyone that employee's Americans in America to put together an amp designed in the US is American Made. The end.
Quote 0 0
o. l. t.
Quote:
Originally posted by Loudcav:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AudioXtremes:
Made in the usa is such a muddy term these days.

What can you say is 100% made in the usa? Some part or material is most likely made somewhere else.
very well said I know Audiocontrol dosent claim to be "Made in the USA" they just say that they are assembled in the usa
They are REQUIRED to say that thanks to a B.S. law that prevents them from saying "Made in the USA" because of a simple component on the board. I hope the person who made the law chokes on it. http://www.audiocontrol.com/t36/c5534/3386/FAQ.html
Quote 0 0
MikeM
Quote:
Originally posted by o. l. t.:
I don't run amps not made in the USA (I run mostly old school for this specific reason...2nd gen Art, 2nd gen US Amps), but I will say that with the reputation Sundown has started to create in these few short years if they would be the first amp to have the balls to bring back made in the USA they'd be the next amp that reaches collectible status in 15 years. Who doesn't want the chance to go down in history?
I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to let you know that there ARE some amps still "Made in the USA". And I completely agree with you on your first statement. I too only run Made in the USA amps, which is why I just replaced my aged and tired US Amps with a pair of new Mmats amps.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy