B-rad
What is the best car for this class?
Quote 0 0
xcetera
Is there a class that is named that?

Sure you not think of suoer street no wall?
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
a small pickup truck and cut through the cabin to the bed loudest is a 165db. second best car is a fiat panda loudest is a 163db. 3rd best is a crx or 1970 honda n600 loudest is a 161db... just going off the top scores in no wall class in the past...
Quote 0 0
B-rad
Thanks a lot guys

That class is in usaci
Quote 0 0
Team DD Belgium - Dieter
Quote:
Originally posted by dominic mrzena:
a small pickup truck and cut through the cabin to the bed loudest is a 165db. second best car is a fiat panda loudest is a 163db. 3rd best is a crx or 1970 honda n600 loudest is a 161db... just going off the top scores in no wall class in the past...
Loudest NW Panda was also over 165
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
dont know a whole lot about usaci, but I think ext cab trucks and crx's do well in those classes
Quote 0 0
B-rad
That's what everyone uses in usaci crx an s10 ex cab.
I just saw morilo in the panda an it was sick.
So I started to ask my self there is got to be better cars out there than the same o same o.
Usaci gave him hell about running that car so I realy don't want to get a pamda cuz thay could turn me down
Quote 0 0
murilo
A small car like a Yugo, rabbit, etc.
Quote 0 0
B-rad
Ok dumb question. Any yugo or a certain year?
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Almost any car can be loud in USACi. It's outlaw. Scores on the dash take a more defined windshield and dash.
Quote 0 0
B-rad
Mmmmmm
Thanks to all

Good luck in 2011
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
What about explorers? are they any good on this class or i better leave mine with a Street C setup???
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
Quote:
Originally posted by fecupe2001:
What about explorers? are they any good on this class or i better leave mine with a Street C setup???
i fiddled with my explorer a bit and didnt see much difference at all from windshield to either kick panel. Then again I didnt really try tuning for the kick score tho so im sure there was more in it. If I remember correctly I gained 0.7 db on average.
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
What up wago?? no no, i meant about doing no wall class instead of Street C on DB Drag, not talking about sensor positioning, you tried anything behind the B pillar instead of the C pillar?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy