gsaqua
Do the front seat belts have to be in place in ss 1-2
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Yes, but you can throw them to the outside while burping...

[ 09-27-2010, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: dB Drag Feldjaeger ]
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
jaychocolate
Hi Mike,

I wasn't so sure of this previously. Could you possibly state why? Or was this rule mixed up with SM 1-2?
Quote 0 0
murilo
I would say you need to keep the front locks, but forget about the belt since the machine is installed behind the B pillar.
Quote 0 0
dbhooligan
the glass terra still have belts
Quote 0 0
clkwrkorg36
i've never been told the belts have to be there. especially since on many cars they're connected to the seats.
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
If they are located BEHIND the FRONT of the B-pillar then NO they don't have to be in the car.
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
You are right, if its mounted behind b-pillar you dont have to have them. Just yes, because of safety issues, if you drive your SS Car. Sorry for confusion. Im learning momentanly an other organisations rulebook too. Thats my fault, i apologize.

Regards
Mike
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
im under the impression that the seatbelts nor buckles need to be in unless its a road driven vehicle.
Quote 0 0
n_o_s_21
the no shoulder straps thing apply to street max also, right???

because My car is street driven, and not a trailer queen, I have the shoulder belts mounted to my wall. But if I can take them out during compitition, I wouldn't mind testing that way.....Usually I just duct tape them flat to the wall.
Quote 0 0
Team Fbi - Erna
I
Quote 0 0
Team Livin Loud - Lada
Originally posted by Team Fbi - Erna:
I
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
why complain now when ss cars have always been modified with solid axles, battery trays, and most are not driven??? superstreet does NOT mean street class or street driven. EX: a pro-street drag race car is usually not legal to be road driven so you suggest it not be legal for the track??

Id say stop crying about whats been normal for years and save it for real "rules" infractions.
Quote 0 0
murilo
Perfect, Bart.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
i thought the cars had to be driven into/out of the lanes under there own power. i'm in SS 3-4 and i drive my truck to every show its in and around town i think it should be road ready to me thats a super street car and not a push on and off a trailer to me this is extreme class but what do i know
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy