gsaqua Show full post »
canadian no-wall
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinister-David:
i thought the cars had to be driven into/out of the lanes under there own power. i'm in SS 3-4 and i drive my truck to every show its in and around town i think it should be road ready to me thats a super street car and not a push on and off a trailer to me this is extreme class but what do i know
[/LIST]
You are right to say a vehicle has to move in and out of lanes with its own power....its in the book. However, at an indoor show we dont run the cars for reasons like exhaust and insurance liability. My car runs and drives but it weighs to much to be legal for driving....the fact you drive yours is your choice, if you went on a scale you would be over weight and fined plus its really not safe.

Im not going to pick on you though because it doesnt matter to me that you drive your over loaded van...its cool though!
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
To "ME"...a superstreet is allow modification behind the b-pillar, within the oem skin and under the oem skin "floor is NOT skin" Any mods within the legal area's are intended to..
1) accomodate a large enclosure extending below the floor
2) accomodate battery's to supply current for amps for maximum potential output
3)solid suspension to safely carry the weight on and off the trailer.

If its not against the rules, then its within the rules period.
Quote 0 0
murilo
super street is a extreme car with stock front, so it is the coolest class
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
Quote:
Originally posted by canadian no-wall:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sinister-David:
i thought the cars had to be driven into/out of the lanes under there own power. i'm in SS 3-4 and i drive my truck to every show its in and around town i think it should be road ready to me thats a super street car and not a push on and off a trailer to me this is extreme class but what do i know
[/LIST]
You are right to say a vehicle has to move in and out of lanes with its own power....its in the book. However, at an indoor show we dont run the cars for reasons like exhaust and insurance liability. My car runs and drives but it weighs to much to be legal for driving....the fact you drive yours is your choice, if you went on a scale you would be over weight and fined plus its really not safe.

Im not going to pick on you though because it doesnt matter to me that you drive your over loaded van...its cool though!
first off its a truck that is 4x4 and the suspension has been increased and so has the breaks to make up for the added weight i have in my truck
Quote 0 0
Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy
My thinking is that since the seats can be removed, it only makes sense that seat belts can be removed as well. A seat belt is contingent on there being a seat in the first place.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
from what i told as long as the seat belt is behind the b pillar this is legal in ss
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy