xcetera
I just wounder: what can we legaly do with doors in superstreet?
We can use unlimited damping, fill it with concrete but the window mechanism needs to work... does this mean i can reinforce my doors with steel? (not builing an extreme door, but only reinforce the door internaly)

Is this correct?
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
NO you cannot use steel reinforcement...Other than that you can do what ever you like
Quote 0 0
xcetera
but i am allowed to weld rusty pieces and replace them with OEM equalent steel then?
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
no concrete allowed

unlimited damping as long as all looks normal and works , same for foam

still 4mm doorpanels
and a max amount off screws allowed , thats about all u can do
its still SS , not extreme
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Peter are you sure about the screws? It doesn't look OEM if it has like 50 screws on the door panel....
Quote 0 0
HDBDRA
The freedom in ss classe shouldnt be misunderstand...
No concrete whatsoever, nor still reinforcments
Its a SuperStrret car that means for b-pillar on should be like normal with hte exception of unlimited damping
Spray Foam with applied restictions (see rulebook)

The changes you refer to describe typical extreme class car.
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
Your wrong its what ever the judges in your area will let you get away with.
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
thanos , with max amount i dont mean unlimited , i mean a certain max amount off screws , either 14 or 15 is max allowed each door
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Oh ,Ok 14 actually is the max for the Panda/Marbella
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Can someone explain to me the difference between "Spray foam" and "expanding foam" described in rule 3-12a?
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
thanos , spray foam is expanding foam you can fill up the doors just as long as everything on the door works like it should , meaning your window must be able to go up and down
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Thanks Peter,i just wanted to be sure...I did my web research also and it has no difference whatsoever...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy