tijae Show full post »
mhart
can you modify the interior if it's behind the b-pillar and below the windows?
Quote 0 0
ssluke
as long as its under the window line yes no cut throughs or battery boxes tho
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
you can cut/blow throughs in pickups in no wall as long as you keep it under the window line
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
as long as its under the window line yes no cut throughs or battery boxes tho
Thats incorrect.... almost all of the loudest nw vehicles are cut throughs in pickups
Quote 0 0
ssluke
isnt it ilegal to cut out the bottom of the floor ? this discusion was just had about a vehicle from brazil

battery boxes are prohibited in nw
Quote 0 0
astrolade
luke floor cuts are illegal...cut thrus are fine
Quote 0 0
ssluke
ya thats what i figured
Quote 0 0
ssluke
thats the grey area of this class in my oppinion a cut through is a vehicle modifacation the vehicle is altered and modified and cut , which really is no differnt then making it an extreme vehicle since metal is is cut and altered
Quote 0 0
ssluke
Quote:
thats the grey area of this class in my oppinion a blow through is a vehicle modifacation the vehicle is altered and modified and cut , which really is no differnt then making it an extreme vehicle since metal is is cut and altered
Quote 0 0
Team DD Belgium - Dieter
Quote:
thats the grey area of this class in my oppinion a cut through is a vehicle modifacation the vehicle is altered and modified and cut , which really is no differnt then making it an extreme vehicle since metal is is cut and altered
Vehicle modifications in SS always have been allowed behind the B-pillar and for NW below the wall line.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
agreed but cutting out a pickup still should fit under a vehicle mod even if its under the window line that affects the structure of the vehicle , just like how a battery box cant be added under the car thats under the window line as well so if a blow through is permited battery boxes under the car should fall in the same catigory thats just my oppinion
Quote 0 0
mhart
thanks guys.
Quote 0 0
mhart
in the rules it has No Vehicle Mods for NW, what does that mean?
Quote 0 0
ssluke
thats what confuses me how isnt a blow through a vehicle mod considering it envolves cutting metal
Quote 0 0
Team DD Belgium - Dieter
Quote:
Originally posted by mhart:
in the rules it has No Vehicle Mods for NW, what does that mean?
Super Street Division Passenger Compartment Restrictions
3-12a Modifications to the passenger compartment from the B-Pillar forward are prohibited.

------------------------------

A Special Note on the Super Street No Wall Class:

The rules for the Super Street No Wall Class are identical to all of the other classes in the Super Street division with the following exceptions...

Speaker walls are prohibited.
Modifications behind the B-Pillars may not extend above the plane that is used to determine compliance with the "wall test".
All auto sound equipment (with the exception of source units, video displays, and signal processors) must be located below the plane that is used to determine compliance with the "wall test".
Floor cut-throughs are not permitted.
Battery boxes located underneath the vehicle are prohibited.

------------------------------

Cut-throughs in pickup trucks are permitted in the Street Max, Super Street, and Extreme Divisions provided the enclosure and / or other equipment that is located in the bed of the truck does not extend above the sidewalls of the bed. If the pickup has a commercially available camper shell, then the sidewall restriction does not apply. Homemade camper shells are strictly prohibited.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy