playmusicloud Show full post »
AssaltoFRONTALE
http://audioforum.termpro.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=150709
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
I hate to disappoint everybody but Mike is wrong on this one....Boxes cannot exceed the window line in street classes,because there are other rules that specify the normal use of the vehicle...I have spoken with Yannis on this one and he specifically pointed out that the new wall definition rule does not apply on street classes whatsoever...
Quote 0 0
AssaltoFRONTALE
Street Division Installation Restrictions
6-8a         Speaker walls are prohibited.
...
6-8c All loudspeaker enclosures and/or baffle boards with the exception of those mounted in the kick-panels or doors shall be located behind the trailing edge of the REARMOST side door(s) on the vehicle.
6-8f         All auto sound equipment must be located below the plane that is used to determine compliance with the "wall test".

Rules are clear.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
AssaltoFRONTALE wrote:
Street Division Installation Restrictions
6-8a         Speaker walls are prohibited.
...
6-8c All loudspeaker enclosures and/or baffle boards with the exception of those mounted in the kick-panels or doors shall be located behind the trailing edge of the REARMOST side door(s) on the vehicle.
6-8f         All auto sound equipment must be located below the plane that is used to determine compliance with the "wall test".

Rules are clear.



3-10b "Nothing in the sound system may interfere with the normal use and/ or operation of the vehicle."
Quote 0 0
AssaltoFRONTALE
thanosdbfan wrote:
3-10b "Nothing in the sound system may interfere with the normal use and/ or operation of the vehicle."

This rule deals with Passenger Compartment Regulations. Right?
Anyway how new no wall rule conflicts with rule 3-10b?
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
This rule applies particularly to the STREET DIVISION passenger compartment regulations.If a competitor builds a box that exceeds the so called "window line but complies with the new wall definition how is he he going to prove that the cargo area is functional?
Or how is he going to prove that his visual horizon at the back is not blocked by the enclosure for example?...
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
This topic is two and a half months old and we still have no clarification of the rules for ssnw. Nice job DB drag we all appreciate how much you care about this sport and those of us that put our time and money into it.
Quote 0 0
AssaltoFRONTALE
Any clarification? Any update?
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
I told you what is Yanni's answer on this issue and at least i was convinced....
What does Stefano say about it?
Quote 0 0
Team DD Belgium - Dieter
thanosdbfan wrote:
This rule applies particularly to the STREET DIVISION passenger compartment regulations.If a competitor builds a box that exceeds the so called "window line but complies with the new wall definition how is he he going to prove that the cargo area is functional?
Or how is he going to prove that his visual horizon at the back is not blocked by the enclosure for example?...


In most cars, the standard cargo area (up to the parcel shelf) is higher than the old window line rule...

BTW, 2012 season is already started for 5 months and only 4 left till finals, please make this clear FAST.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy