astrolade Show full post »
Gavin
Quote:
Originally posted by canadian no-wall:
how many guys here would invest in that much power and batterys to make these scores now? Not trying to make controversey, i know that our vehicles are not efficient like the european models and require alot more juice...."not that our vehicles arent capable" Steve Cooks score says it all.
I know I would, heck, I think I already have! lol Hey... is Gorman Cassidy still around?
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Quote:
Originally posted by Team DD Belgium - Dieter:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
I just wanna see the americans put some numbers up.

ssnw....163-64
ss1-2...167-68
ss3-4...168-69
ss5+....169-70+

this is what I think we are capable of doing over here. so lets do it.
SSNW: 163.4 in 2008 Team XS SPL -
SS1-2: 167.6 in 2007 Danny Britain
SS3-4: 168.8 in 2007 Gorman Cassidy
SS5+: 170.3 in 2008 Steve Cook

So I think that the USA will be capable of more 2-3 years later...
I would love to be up there in numbers but I don't have that kind of money laying around.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
I can post a low 60's(with two amps) maybe a 63 with four amps(that i do have) so my 12v setup will be there but not really a contender.......I'll be there for the party!!! 12volts makes this game more fun than competition cause all the heavy hitters are at 16v and most are trailor queens I drive mine and pound music all the way there and home........are there any 12 volters in this class this year other than me that are planning on going to finals??????

I heard Murilo IS going to bring the beers this year!!!!hahahahahaha

No more baldman punch.....harumph!!!!!!

[ 08-31-2010, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: kraven moorehead ]
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
I can post a low 60's(with two amps) maybe a 63 with four amps(that i do have) so my 12v setup will be there but not really a contender.......I'll be there for the party!!! 12volts makes this game more fun than competition cause all the heavy hitters are at 16v and most are trailor queens I drive mine and pound music all the way there and home........are there any 12 volters in this class this year other than me that are planning on going to finals??????

I heard Murilo IS going to bring the beers this year!!!!hahahahahaha

No more baldman punch.....harumph!!!!!!
Damn Steve, tell me which one you like more!! No budlight! hahaha
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Any that are COLD!!!!
Quote 0 0
splsaab
Hey Steve,leave me ur message with ur number.I have some questions for you..

MIke with the red saab
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy