back again Show full post »
SPL KID
Trunk modified doesn't have any limits on batts or wire runs if i'm correct. Plus thats where the "Big Boy(s)" are at this year.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL KID:
Trunk modified doesn't have any limits on batts or wire runs if i'm correct. Plus thats where the "Big Boy(s)" are at this year.
Thats good then I won't have to worry about them since I can't play in the big boy class right now!!
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
There is no trunk modified class,the big class is the trunk 3601-up class.
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alemuthafukinjandro:
Quote:
quote:
You see guys...what also makes my car so impressive,is the fact that it does 153+'s,at 43 hz
That is impressive. How much power for 153's?
At the time I never clamped power.I was running two first generation Stetsom 7kd's,on 12v...as these were the 16v versions.So I dont think it was a ton of power.
I ran two of the first gen 7kd's a couple of years ago. I ran two NSB90's, one under the hood and one in the hatch. With the car off I was getting close to 8,000 watts. I got about 9,000 watts when I switched to two Cactus CS9000 batteries. I never got my setup fully optimized for max power, but I've seen guys get over 10,000 watts with the same setup and I've seen guys get way more than that with a couple more batteries and the car running.

Depending on how your's was set up, I would say that you probably had between 6,000 and 10,000 watts clamped. Still a very strong score at that low of a frequency from a trunk.
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Thanks...the only reason why I felt it wasn't getting a ton of power,is because in a direct swap with 4 2k6d's,I saw a gain of 1.4db
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
Quote:
Thanks...the only reason why I felt it wasn't getting a ton of power,is because in a direct swap with 4 2k6d's,I saw a gain of 1.4db
Wow! That's a good gain from that swap. I know that the 2k6d's are very powerful (some would say a little underrated), but I wouldn't have expected that kind of gain either.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Your not correct as usual. Like Steve already said there is no trunk modified class in NSPL anymore.
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
Quote:
quote:
Your not correct as usual. Like Steve already said there is no trunk modified class in NSPL anymore.
Yeah like steve already said. Let steve speak for himself you don't even have a trunk vehicle. Stop riding the bologna pony!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote 0 0
andrew taylor
whats good nspl fam what have i missed
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Did this prediction ever materialize or should we chalk it up as another idle internet 'Im gonna?'
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy