2doorcavy
soo i kno this is probably a topic somewhere but i figured i'd just make a new one lol..

surround started peeling off my sub for some reason.. looked in my trunk and i'd say about 20% of the surround is loose.. what would you guys say would be the best way about fixing this.. matterials wise. cuz i dnt wan2 mess up a perfectly good sub lol
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
you can use E6000 to glue it back down if its not torn too bad.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
i 2nd that
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Its what hold my dust caps on....and I have lots of back pressure and the hold. My lil 12 built of a alpine type X motor has way way too much power on it with only 1 4" aero. So that's a "X3". But corey don't know anything lol
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
i'll def. have to do that. thanks!
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
thats what hold all ur caps and surrond on josh. ur hc has a pole plug/shorting ring and still cant blow it out cascade/mt style.

use auto painters tape and surrond to cone til it dries..
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
so i been busy and been putting it off. finally gona get to it today! about how long does it take to dry? i'll let it sit for as long as it has to. im patient enough so i dnt ruin the sub lol. was just curious
Quote 0 0
MrFlamboyant
yo cavy, you shoulda got a funky pup sub, you wouldnt be having this problem..... cuz more than likely the coil would have fried long b4 the suspendion gave loose
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
Quote:
Originally posted by MrFlamboyant:
yo cavy, you shoulda got a funky pup sub, you wouldnt be having this problem..... cuz more than likely the coil would have fried long b4 the suspendion gave loose
You're all about the funky pups, where's the official build??
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy