jozer Show full post »
SpL AuDiO1
Quote:
Originally posted by loud tercell:
My favorite kenwood 909 and that Clarion 9v sq deck that had a knob dont remember the model.
same as him
Quote 0 0
rider pride.
pioneer dexp-99rs.. nothing befor comes close, no not even the clarion or mac.. the denon z1 is nice but specs dont lie the pioneer eats it and every other deck out there.. go to there web site and check it out..
Quote 0 0
rally
Well I like the pioneer Avh-p5900 vocally plays my mids sweet
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
I wish doctors were as good at reviving the dead
Quote 0 0
mjs
Me too Andy..........but what IS the sweetest head unit ever? Are the denon z-1 and nak-700 on the top 5 list for SQ?
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
Pioneer ODR

HUs that are modified
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
Pioneer Premire PR1 and P9
Quote 0 0
orlandoman
ECLIPSE CD 5030 because of its features.
Quote 0 0
Jeremy L Tooley
I'll always dream of having those. I'll put them on my wish list
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
I cant remember the exact model.. but it was a pioneer from a few years back.. the face was motorized.. still the classic blue lighting and screen and it had the different kinds of displays n stuff on it.. why i liked it so much is because it had a voltage read out on it
Quote 0 0
silverdew
i like my sub and amp,MA-SUB10....Characteristic Quality Sound
Quote 0 0
AudioStylz722
Quote:
Originally posted by 2doorcavy:
I cant remember the exact model.. but it was a pioneer from a few years back.. the face was motorized.. still the classic blue lighting and screen and it had the different kinds of displays n stuff on it.. why i liked it so much is because it had a voltage read out on it
I know which unit you're talking about. My buddy has one and by the way, I checked the head unit voltage read out versus a digital multimeter, voltage was off by 3 volts. At least this was in his car. 2005 Chevy Impala with a 2000 watt hercules amp and 2 Kicker L7 12's in a 4.5 cube ported box. Thing slammed hard but the mids and highs sounded nice when you could hear them!
Quote 0 0
AudioStylz722
Well I had my share of head units back in the days. The majority of them were sold so I could upgrade to something a little better or just to try out something else.

My top 3 list of my personal favorites:

Eclipse 5303R
Eclipse 2303 (i think)
Nakamichi CD-45z

I still have the Nakamichi somewhere. Missing the trim ring and wire harness but still works fairly well except for the occasional stuck CD.

I wish I still had either one of my old Eclipse decks, I really miss them and their sound. The only thing I didn't really care for was the lack of an internal amp and a permanent face plate.

Yes I know this is an old thread but I figured why not respond.
Quote 0 0
silverdew
i love my 7949.
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioStylz722:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2doorcavy:
I know which unit you're talking about. My buddy has one and by the way, I checked the head unit voltage read out versus a digital multimeter, voltage was off by 3 volts. At least this was in his car. 2005 Chevy Impala with a 2000 watt hercules amp and 2 Kicker L7 12's in a 4.5 cube ported box. Thing slammed hard but the mids and highs sounded nice when you could hear them!
... thats alright.. i had that radio a long time ago.. back then i didnt know way entirely to much.. so it made me happy then. haha . good info to still know!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy