Team Re-Loud. Show full post »
TeamSSAudio
Where is the T3 dumpster picture when you need it?
Quote 0 0
Double D
I purchased some shocker subs from demuth off of termpros for sale section back when it was here and t3 audio wasnt thought of... both were blown, and he never took care of me.... sounds like he never changed
Quote 0 0
tantric sounds
Quote:
Originally posted by Superjay - PowerbassUSA:
I suppose if he didn't want o close up shop he shouldn't have lost all those lawsuits against the people with whom he used to be in business...and paid his consultants...and covered warranties....and had better customer service...and not made promises he had no intention of keeping...and and and and and...
Another perfect example of ignorance bliss...lol...what a moron
Quote 0 0
MR.T3
Quote:
Originally posted by john-hone:
This is old news. Like a year ago old news. The black and red van belongs to tim Maynor now. Has for a few months. And is this really a suprise to anyone?
This is incorrect Sir.
The van was picked up 1 year ago by myself, Cinda and Ed Lester.....
You may want to check your facts.
Thanks.
Quote 0 0
MR.T3
Quote:
Originally posted by Superjay - PowerbassUSA:
I suppose if he didn't want o close up shop he shouldn't have lost all those lawsuits against the people with whom he used to be in business...and paid his consultants...and covered warranties....and had better customer service...and not made promises he had no intention of keeping...and and and and and...
Thanks for once again, adding one more thing to the stack of slander and liable on your part.
Also, I will be Contacting the ownership at Sonda about a few issues on things as well.
Regards.
(Print)

See you soon....
Quote 0 0
MR.T3
I will say a few things here to address anyone and everyone.

Until this morning I have not posted on this audio internet forum in years... for a reason. The internet forums are just full of people with heresay, lies and biased intent to destroy what someone tries to build.... as shown above with the racial stuff, throwing stuff away, etc..... I'm not that type of person. I admit that I am not perfect and say or do things wrong like everyone.... but the incompetence of some who believe everything they think that they see or hear is just silly.... especially when they've never met me.

With that being said, I started in this industry 20 years ago...and the entire time has been nothing but heartache. I CHOSE to leave car audio, from a public perspective, after realizing the stresses it has brought and continues to bring.... which in turn has taken me away from friends and family my whole life. For the record, I have not "lost any law suits" ( I actually won them ) or "not paid consultants" >who were deserving and earned a income<. In reflection, 2009, 2010 and 2011 were a effort of sabotage against me on the part of many. But that is ok, I am much happier doing the other things that I do behind the scenes.

I would like to thank Wayne Harris, whom I have known since 1995, for giving me a "forum" to start my business and presence, good or bad as you see it.
I would also like to thank all of the people who have supported me over the years, as I have tried to support so many as well. Even those who have "hated" me, I thank you as well..... It has been a journey and life experience from which I would not change if I could, and I am glad I went through as I reflect back.
Everything happens for a reason, and everyone is accountable to only one man.

Thank You,

Johnathan
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy