dominic mrzena Show full post »
dominic mrzena
yes mirillo i understand. but its like said in the movie "BACK TO THE FUTURE" (are you crazy hover boards dont float on water YOU NEED MORE POWER.) that is such a great line now i live by that moto. LOL...
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
I hope we have power classes soon,
Comming from the guy who just brought out a 25k amp. Good thinking Murilo
Quote 0 0
murilo
we need power limited classes and of course, full out classes (that is dB drag)

I enjoy much more testing and tweaking with low power (under 5kW) than going to a show, for instance.
Quote 0 0
murilo
Dom, build a SS car, its more fun if you like BIG power, lots of wires and batteries.
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
But I feel that street c is like home to me. Some day I will have the extra cash to buy a car strictly SPL car one that has a good engine so I can drive it to shows. I have a dream of world record in a car no one has ever used 1970 honda n600. But I am trying to buy a house first.
Quote 0 0
ivan
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but power is not always the answer! until people in the USA get to where we are doing numbers like this, then I would say it is time to go back to the drawing board and do some testing?

Street B two 12"subs
157.58db 4542.08 watts clamped!
http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/8/28123.html

and yes I know its in a panda but I am sure that if people here in the USA worked as hard as some other countries then we would all be louder!
as always said the spl is very hard, never give away the decibels. I've worked too much in renault twingo and effort and sacrifice that gives a good result is a street tested 153.3dbs b with 3900w. Here I leave the youtube link that you may see a car with less than crx there is a very good figure.

say that this car also came to mark with a 70 amp battery emphase 15000spl nsb (5kw @ 1ohm amp) 2 12 "subwoofer for $ 100 as shown in the video made ​​in China. 154.5dbs. this category is street legal b. Tested and 154.5dbs 3900w.

I put some links for you can observe several power amplifiers.
youtube
youtube
youtube
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
Very nice scores with that power I like the videos. What frequency is that car @.
Quote 0 0
ivan
Quote:
Originally posted by dominic mrzena:
Very nice scores with that power I like the videos. What frequency is that car @.
63hz.
Quote 0 0
roadrage
C'mon dom... are you thinking a SS car can't be a street driver. LOL The neon was the heaviest vehicle @ your show and we take it 11 hours to MECA finals and 8 hours to Db finals. Don't be a sissy. Tint them windows and wall that fit. I'll do a motor swap for ya if it needs it. You've got a great car for it cause you ain't afraid of denting or scratching it. Nobody does that with mine.
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
lol. i know for now i am living in the moment that i did a great score at the show yesterday i already changed the words below. just give me 2 weeks and i will probably start wanting more gains. lol. thats how addiction works. haha..
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Best of luck Dominic. Do you plan on going to any of Jeremy's shows?
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
Yes I do. I plan on going to the alfaro show

[ 05-03-2011, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: dominic mrzena ]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy