The Retired Dude
Time        
Saturday, July 23 at 10:00am - July 24 at 4:00am
Gibralter Trade Center , Mt.Clemens Mi ** At The MID SUMMER MELT DOWN ELECTROINIC MUSIC SHOW!
Created By        
Jason Muns, Jenny Muns, Greg Zoller, Justin Splvictim
More Info        
**************2 75 Thousand Watt Main Stages* *********
******** THANK YOU BURST AUDIO !!!****
**********Happy BIRTHDAY BEAVER EVENT ******
*********GREG ZOLLERS BIRTHDAY PARTY***********

This will be our 8th annual Major DB Dragracing show that would normally be a 2x Points show with the DB Drag Racing and car show combo... BUT... With a Drastic Move from the Taylor location. I have great reason and the pride to say we have UP GRADED TO A 3x BLOW OUT EVENT!

Last year you showed alot of love and gave us a great show! and for our 8th year of hosting shows Im going to give back some love and bring back the old school days of BANGIN ASS PARTY'S AFTER A BAD ASS DB DRAG EVENT!! REMEMBER ?? WELL ITS BACK! I'M GOING TO BLOW YOUR MINDS WITH A MASSIVE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR EVENT AT GIBRALTAR Trade Center in Mt.Clemens. We are going to have the Out door pavilion and Inside the Show area with two massive stages with Huge headliners from Techno and Electronic Music BANGGIN ON AT LEAST 200 Thousand Watts! This Is No Joke My Friends! I am now part of Plurfect Productions and these are the kind of partys we throw. We only bring you the SICKEST PARTY'S and BADDEST ASS SOUND AROUND. LIGHTS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS!! IT will be a Hawaiian Luau Theme! SO DRESS TO CODE TO MAKE THAT MORE FUN!

How does 50 18s for bass sound on 2 main stages? OR MORE!! Indoor With Big Headliner DJ;s in and some of the Best Local Dj's Around. This is promised to be the BADDEST DB DRAG EVENT IN HISTORY! If you like to party and have a good time this is the show that will blow you off your feet! WE will have GoGo Girls all over and Fire Poi Acts / Fire Hoop Acts/DJ's Banging Music All Day Long! Promo Tents You name it it will be there. Chicago DJ Rozz and Chris Trip Spinin on 4 tables at once! Live Techno Music With Drums and Effects. Dunk Tank / Slip in Slides!! Plus MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE!

IT will be the Bash of the summer of Michigan! So Come Support me and my crew and let us show you the time of your life! ..

WHO ELSE THROWS A $25,000+ Party For You other than MUNS!
With the help of My new found job at Plurfect Productions and the help of many others in the Electronic Music Scene,Greg Zoller, Gibralter Trade Center and Usma, We are going to bring you the Event of your LIFE!

You will have the option to attend or not to attend the after party. This is a Large Movement for DB Drag in this area for there will be a few thousand people who never heard of DB DRAG. So lets show them whats up and how we like to PLAY.

Free Entry For Extreme Cars. If they Exist anymore?

ALL VENDORS PLEASE CONTACT GREG OR I for booth or Demo Space.
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=143447445724992 Event page
Quote 0 0
sensai
call me bish!
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
hmmmm, sounds like fun
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
Call me bro ... I lost your number 248 802 1534

This show is going to be INSANE!
Quote 0 0
ericw313
If i get the car done by then ill be up there just working on it slowly. Im haven competing withdrawl.
Quote 0 0
john-hone
sounds like i could be talked into going.
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
lots of awesomeness in a can John...
Quote 0 0
john-hone
Quote:
Originally posted by Wanna-B-Basshead:
lots of awesomeness in a can John...
i love that stuff
Quote 0 0
bobbarker
How much is the gate fee
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Ignore this thread. the event has been moved back to the original date and is a 2x again. Confirmed by Greg. It's on the calendar with all the correct info.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy