Team BAD (Ron)
I cannot believe the You Tube comments and things being said about my truck locally. I blew a sub prior to this show on 5-20 and (sold the remaining 3 to a friend of mine) as Orion is dust now after being dropped by DEI IMHO...they had good subs for the $$ this past year. I want to thank Alton at Mobile Autosports for loaning me 4 DB Drive K9 subs to attend this show....although we knew at 1700 watts we were wayyy light on power to push them monsters, it was all the man had..what more could I ask?
With NO mods I have bested 152 DB at 1700 watts in a truck that does not even have a sealed wall, I'm happy with what I have. I can Blow windows all day and compete on the weekends, like the old weekend warrior drag cars of years back

All year I've been winning against Kicker 10,000.1 and American Bass 150.1, 175.1, and some 400.1's with my little old ZX 2500.1...so to hell with what these local boys say!!!!

I work hard, work my dogs, and I attend every APBT show I can...don't really have time for them, but I'm sure gonna build something for them SOON

I did have a friend I sold those subs to post a 144 @ 560 watts in Beginner 1001-1800

To all the true NSPL competitors (too many to mention) you know how I feel fight now
Quote 0 0
Cerwin Vega Fan
What are the local boys saying? Post the link to the YouTube vid they are commenting on.
Quote 0 0
Team BAD (Ron)
Cerwin Vega Fan wrote:
What are the local boys saying? Post the link to the YouTube vid they are commenting on.

Here it is, I'm walking by in the Dead Game shirt saying those subs won't even get a 50...I knew it wouldn't...but it was louder than the current record at that point. Figured nobody with a 11,000 watt amp would clamp to come get little ole me.......
Quote 0 0
Team BAD (Ron)
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy