Alan Dante Show full post »
stany
Its indeed legal in the rules ,

i already told Wayne that some time ago that this point is something not logical in the rules ( or better sayed : pointless ) :

you cant make your car wider or make the roof higher regards oem volume of the car , but you can lower the floor whatever you like without breaking any rule ; even if you would lower it for example 3 meter
Tell me the logic behind that
Then its better to have no restriction at all , then restriction(s) that can be circumvent .

Looking forward to updates Alan.!
[stanystats]
Quote 0 0
Alan Dante
Quote:
Originally posted by stany:
Its indeed legal in the rules ,

i already told Wayne that some time ago that this point is something not logical in the rules ( or better sayed : pointless ) :

you cant make your car wider or make the roof higher regards oem volume of the car , but you can lower the floor whatever you like without breaking any rule ; even if you would lower it for example 3 meter
Tell me the logic behind that
Then its better to have no restriction at all , then restriction(s) that can be circumvent .

Looking forward to updates Alan.!
I QUESS THE RULE IS ABOUT THE TOP BORRY OF THE CAR.
THE FLOOR DROP DOWN , ITS MORE LIKE A BETTER WAY TO FIND SPACE WHEN NEEDING.
I AM ALSO THINK THAT RULES ARE TO STRANGE .
KILE FROM TEAM EDGE AUDIO HAVED TOYOTA RELLY HIGH, BIGJIM HAVE DROP DOWN FLOOR, ALMAGATES DID... THAN WHY DANTE CAN'T DO.
I HAVE NOT GAING SPL BUY DROP THE FLOOR , BUT GAING LOTS ROON TO WORK AND TRY DIFENTE DESIGNS.
tHE 2 WOOFER DESIGN THAT I HAVED IN THE CAR AT 2008FINALS , I THINK STILL THE LOUDER DESIGN THE EVER HAVED.
Quote 0 0
MIKA/TEAMRWD
This brings back memories about our build back in days.
Alan just hope it doesnt turn out the same way..
Back then 1 judge said to me: Even if it has flyed before by someone else doesnt mean its going to fly now
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan Dante:
i have test before, and did 181.4db with single amp and 3 subs, but the car have a funny vibration that was holding the score with high power...
What kind of vibration ? I know at that spl it gets crazy but it makes me stop and think for a second.
Quote 0 0
Alan Dante
i quess the roof... i brace and gaing spl
Quote 0 0
ziggetyzag
cant wait til the new beast gets done
Quote 0 0
Cris SPL
Whats up alan.

Any good number from the volvo????

goog look
Quote 0 0
warlord
Quote:
Originally posted by Cris SPL:
Whats up alan.

Any good number from the volvo????

goog look
X2
Quote 0 0
Ianaconi
Can't wait to see this in person in the end of the month.
Quote 0 0
Shake83
News?
Street Stock 500
Quote 0 0
Team Competition
HI
Quote 0 0
Cris SPL
hello alan

I send you a PM with my information.

cris