Team Psycho Broken Show full post »
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Originally posted by ESP Challenge:
Well at least for those in the OH, IN, MI PA area, there are 4 events left and plenty of points to be had. If you need points and want to go to finals then the opportunity is there. 68 points are left up for grabs.

Maybe next season there will be more events in the areas that need them.
Greg if your going to be having a 3x show we will make the drive to get our points. Were also looking into driving to Georgia next weekend for a chance at a 4x weekend. Its a 15 hour drive to georgia for us but if we can get a good chunk of our required points were going to really try to make it happen. Any idea where in Ohio you will be having your 3x?
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
3X in Lima bout an hour north of Dayton
Quote 0 0
mhart
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Psycho Broken:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mhart:
the judge in Md is doing shows all the time, problem is nobody around here wants to do db drag or they just don't want to pay to have them, hell, there is a 3x NSPL/1x IDBL on the 31st in Millersville MD, and i have heard about a 3x db drag in central Pa sometime in September.
Matt are you going to be at the 3x NSPL this weekend? If so you will get to see our truck. (as long as our recones come in time) that is lol.

If there is going to be a 3x in September that would be awesome. Would also be nice if someone would post a thread to the show seeing as its not on the calendar and hasnt even been mentioned on the forum. That would go a long way to making it possible for us to get our points.
I am going to try to make it to the NSPL show and about the 3x db drag, Boyd Heaton is the one who will be in charge of it, i think he is still talking to the Judge about it.
Quote 0 0
defj
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by defj:
just held a 3x in syracuse last month,only a couple hours away from buffalo,should have brought a points chaser man.but im feeling ya too,i just applied for my enhanced,time to hit the road and start chasing
We had already commited to the team prodigy 1x in Wintersville Ohio. I thought the Judes show would be in August again. Didnt even realize it until the day before we left for the show. Sucks I really enjoy going to the St. Judes show too. Had a great time at the Prodigy Show tho... Do you have any plans for more shows? even singles?
the last couple judes have been in June,and assuming it will be next year also.I will be holding a 1x in Alexandria Bay,Ny,about 1.5 hours north of Syracuse on august 21,just gotta order it and get it on the calandar.gonna hit a couple shows in canada also,if that doesnt give me and my teammates enough points,i will be looking to host a couple more 1x.
Quote 0 0
mhart
Looks like a good year for a Points multipier????
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
There's always NSPL, 25-48NW would be a good class to compete in.
been considering that Terry... what numbers are being done at the top of the class?
UPDATE; http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/28/1461.html

TOP NW SCORES ARE 154-156+ your nw van would destroy,lol
Quote 0 0
Pulse Car Audio
Whats up Kevin. The main reason I don't do dBdrag shows at my shop is the cost. NSPL is cheaper. For me to pay a crazy amount to have someone judge the show and I'm not getting a dime from it is just insane with the economy the way it is.

NSPL just fits that. Not to mention NSPL shows are generally quite fun. I have done dBdrag, Iasca, MECA, and NSPL and right now I can tell you I enjoy NSPL much more.

I have one NSPL show each month, and one of my own, but on October 9th...I will be doing a 3x NSPL show (you can post world records), as well as an IASCA event on Oct. 30th. The IASCA show will also have bassboxing, spl, and sound quality formats. If IASCA does well... I will be doing one of those each month. I want to give everyone a chance at competing in what they feel comfortable with, but not with the prices that dBdrag wants.
Quote 0 0
A911MASTER1
There would be more shows in the north east region if there were shops to pay for it. Like Ric said it is very costly to host Db drag shows and with 99 percent of competitors not will to do Db drag because the classes the have to run it just doesn't work. I like Db drag but I can't have shows tht nobody shows up at. If wanye would drop the fee i would hold more shows. The second Carlisle was cancelled because the first one didn't bring in enough money for the space at the fairgrounds. I personally lost money on tht show. So if somebody wants Db drag shows I will do them but I can't lose money on the show.
When I do host a Db drag show have nobody shows up for the event so how can I do them I still have to pay the fee. I need at least 10 people to come to break even on the show.
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Ya'll should be good to go on points for finals now that only 75 are needed.
Quote 0 0
mhart
thank you Ric and Matt for coming in here and telling people what is really going on here on the east coast.
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
There's always NSPL, 25-48NW would be a good class to compete in.
been considering that Terry... what numbers are being done at the top of the class?
UPDATE; http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/28/1461.html

TOP NW SCORES ARE 154-156+ your nw van would destroy,lol
Yeah we can do a 156 with about 3k... we are in the middle of a rebuild now. Taking the 18's out and switching to 15's Trying to gather funds so we can have 4 amps and 20 batteries for finals this year seeing that the requirement is 75 points now were able to go. Congrats again on that huge number in NSPL.... glad to see someone finally showed them guys that they werent untouchable! Were gonna bring it out to a few shows hope to see you there
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy