Team Prodigy Mike
First off I would like to thank Crossfire Car Audio. They gave out some really nice gear! And we would also like to thank Kinetik for the glow sticks.(all of the kids that came to the fireworks loved them)
I would also like to thank Nick and his girl for comming to our show. They drove 10 hours to be there! YOU GUYS AND GIRL ROCK!!!!
Also Scott Van Riper towed his extreme vehicle out to this show and let it rip! He did his best score of 179.0db!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO SCOTT.
I also would like to recognize Vernon and his teammate Joe. These guys both kicked my but in ssnw.
I also want to thank everyone else that came out to support us.
All of the local guys. And some of you veterans that live close by.
We will have some pics. Up and results up as soon as we can. Again thanks to all that came out!!
Quote 0 0
shocked mustang
My family and I had a great time it was a great show
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
It was good to see you last night Joe!!! Glad you guys could make it out! Hope to see you guys again soon!!
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Had a great time at the show yesterday! The heat hurt the score in the phoon a bit though. Ah well I will see what I can get her up to for the August 1st show!
Quote 0 0
nick probst
just made it home about 45 minutes ago.

had a great time at the show, was nice seeing all you guys again.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Nick it was great seeing you. Remember my vacation is next week. You might get a knock on your door Sunday morning!!
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
The results are posted. And we will have pictures up as soon as we can.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy