ELIA.JON1
Ok im building my wall and something has come up.

The b pillar string test. Does it only apply to audio install or everything.

My seatbelt top mounts will stick out farther and cause the string to hit them.

But they are not "audio"

They are just part of my car. Is this ok or can the string not hit my seatbelts?

Thanks
jon
Quote 0 0
NV-Marquis
If its the stock location, its fine. But if you have to move them because of the system then no(IMO)[you'd just have to unbolt em for your run IF it was not the stock location]. In Super Street you don't need seat belts anyways, so you can just unbolt them if you really had to for your run.
Quote 0 0
ELIA.JON1
Street max, and i ask because it says audio equipment or enclosures, so if i have to move them from behind the b pillar. i wouldnt think it was an issue because it is not audio equipment
Quote 0 0
ELIA.JON1
after reading again it seems from 6-2 that as long as i can remove the seatbelt tops easily and get it out of the way for the string test that is should be fine.

any judges care to weigh in....

backstory, i'm building my wall as close to the b pillar line as i can to maximize space, so for my seatbelts to work correctly, i have to relocate the top "ring" the shoulder belt go through. if i relocate it to where i want and is easily doable, it would interfere with the string.

i can get creative if i must but i dont want to lol

judges let me know something
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
NV-Marquis is a judge
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy