RUSik
HI from Russia
I'm has ordered AudioQ SDC2.515
And now wait when deliver. Search has found nothing about them.
Tell please. With what amplifier use? What box? How many presses?
Your opinion about them.
p.s. sorry for my English
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
I would use around 600-1000 watts. As for the enclosure go about 3-4cf tuned from 36-40hz depending on music preference. Size of box would depend on power if it was me. 4cf with 600 watts, 3cf w 1000.
Quote 0 0
RUSik
Why this series is not popular? It is not enough information about it here and on YouTube. While about HD series a lot of information and video
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
That is becuase the HD is a larger sub and will hold more power and thus puts up bigger numbers! so more people are seeing the bigger numbers and posting them on the web!
Quote 0 0
RUSik
I already was frightened that SD subs is suck
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by RUSik:
I already was frightened that SD subs is suck
I don't believe that they suck at all. There is a member on ssa.com that has 4 of the sdc2.5 12's wired up to an American Bass 400.1 in a Ford Escape doing over a 150 on music. That is pretty loud with a driver that costs under $150 in a daily tuned setup that iirc peaks around 39-40hz. Hope that helps you a little bit. If it were me I'd try them out since they aren't going to set you back a ton of money. If they were much more expensive I'd probably say that it may not be worth it but I think you will find that it is a solid buy.
Quote 0 0
RUSik
IIRC. what does that means?
I wont to use it with Power Acoustic 2400D. in box @33-35Hz
p.s. In our country it costs about 260$.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
iirc- means if I remember correctly
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy