Ben Gailey
wayne, i noticed that with the multi-monitor feature, it can automatically arrange the windows for you. i think it would be nice to have a feature to save the current window arrangement, so that next time you start up the meter, you can hit a button to recall the saved window arrangement, without having to figure it out again.

also, with the multimonitor feature, it would be nice to have the standings scroll like they do with the leaderboard, that way i dont have to take up such a large portion of my display. i would like to be able to have my standings window really wide and short like my banner window.
Quote 0 0
Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben Gailey:
wayne, i noticed that with the multi-monitor feature, it can automatically arrange the windows for you. i think it would be nice to have a feature to save the current window arrangement, so that next time you start up the meter, you can hit a button to recall the saved window arrangement, without having to figure it out again.

x2
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
I believe it already does this. Once you have the displays set up the way you want, select Tools / Display Options from the pull-down menu. Then, save the display preset. In the future, you can use the "Load Preset" button to configure your displays.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy
I have been trying the "slide show when idle" feature, when a large logo comes up it resizes the windows.
I will try saving the display preset and see if that works a swell.
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Harris:
I believe it already does this. Once you have the displays set up the way you want, select Tools / Display Options from the pull-down menu. Then, save the display preset. In the future, you can use the "Load Preset" button to configure your displays.
it works, sort of. it saved the actual physical arrangement, but i still have to manually configure my dropshadow color, and the actual wording of my banner.

the only problem is that now, every time i close termlab, it says "termlab has encountered an error and must close".
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy