nick probst
So, i noticed you mentioned your going to a yearly subscription type. Is that only for the updates or will you have to pay this just to be able to use the meter?
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Thanks for your interest in Term-LAB.

• The upgrade includes 1 year of tech support and software updates.[*]When a new version of the Term-LAB software is released, customers who are currently within their maintenance period will receive a notice that a new version of Term-LAB is availalbe. You may then elect to download and install the new version.[*]When your maintenance plan expires, you may continue to use the software. However, new updates will no longer be offered. You may then elect to renew your subscription.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
nick probst
perfect. thanks so much
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
I have a question on it, I have Termlab installed on two of my laptops, when I buy the update can I download it to each laptop, or will it only be good for a single laptop?
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL Creator:
I have a question on it, I have Termlab installed on two of my laptops, when I buy the update can I download it to each laptop, or will it only be good for a single laptop?
You can download it and install it on both laptops.
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
Great. Thanks Wayne.
Quote 0 0
BLUE M&M
any update on the .net update?
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Very soon. Working on it right now.
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
BLUE M&M
thx for your time wayne
Quote 0 0
sactownstang
How can u tell the difference?

Mine has AC power and plugs into a usb.
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
Then yours is the .net version. The newer version is only USB, no separate power plug.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Quote:
Originally posted by sactownstang:
How can u tell the difference?

Mine has AC power and plugs into a usb.
The .NET version uses a data card that plugs in to a PCI slot on your motherboard or a PCMCIA slot on your laptop. This data card is then connected to the Term-Lab interface box with a ribbon cable. The .NET systems have 4 sensor inputs.

The USB version of Term-LAB has been offered in two configurations. The original system used a wall transformer. The current system is powered with the USB port. Note that the USB system has 2 sensor inputs and does not use a ribbon cable.

If your system has a ribbon cable and your Term-LAB box has 4 sensor inputs, it is a .NET system.
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
Good to know, I guess I've never actually seen a .net system.
Quote 0 0
BLUE M&M
i heard that the .net update was suppost to come out early this week, did that happen?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy