Conclusive Show full post »
Team Shocker JaysTT
Terry the score is weak! Lets get real here! When are you going to turn the volume up? I know you have more for finals I am still amazed that you guys are doing these sick ass numbers on these mics with such little equipment! Just Insane! I just think back to ooh about 1997 when I saw my first db drag event. Dr.Crankenstine with 64 10s and 16 thousand watts hit a WOPPING 155.4 db lol (at about 45hz lol) and it shook the world! now we got guys doing that with 1 12 inch sub and 1 amp LOL Gotta love evolution! Man I can't wait to see 200 DB Broken!!
Quote 0 0
Audio Illusions
Quote:
Originally posted by winslow:
Holy shiet man!

I've been playing on Termlab the last couple weeks at a buddy's shop, and that's one tough meter...and much respect for all the loud SPL guys out there.
lolz my meter pwns winsl0w ..
Super score Terry someone should give u money for all the work ur doing for SPL in general
Quote 0 0
JRS168DB
congrats terry hey give me a call this is jesse of team420 603 387 5414
Quote 0 0
*mikemex*
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by *mikemex*:
very very CABRON score!!!

and what batt do you use Terry?
AAA
duracell or energizer??

mm i think its a secret!!!
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
very very CABRON score!!!

and what batt do you use Terry?
AAA
duracell or energizer??

mm i think its a secret!!!
PC 2150
Quote 0 0
winslow
Quote:
Originally posted by Audio Illusions:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by winslow:
Holy shiet man!

I've been playing on Termlab the last couple weeks at a buddy's shop, and that's one tough meter...and much respect for all the loud SPL guys out there.
lolz my meter pwns winsl0w ..
Super score Terry someone should give u money for all the work ur doing for SPL in general
yeah, it pwns the newb...probably should have used the search function before....lolololol.

rotflmao
Quote 0 0
winslow
Joey, but you know the Dreamaker can make an even better v-bass vortex with matching tweed for that high end look and sound.

Smells like money to me Fish...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy