Team Psycho Broken
Team ICE would like to extend a huge thank you to American Bass. Bob, you and Nick went way above and beyond what could ever be expected of a company to give us a chance to be competitive this year. We did all we could to do to represent the brand. Sorry we couldnt show the real number but it seemed like everything was out to get us this year! We look forward to making a much stronger showing for American Bass in the coming season.

Thanks,

Paul and Kevin
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Congrats guys!
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
170typhoon wrote:
Congrats guys!

K
Buddy we need to thank you more than anyone! You went so far above and beyond what we could have ever even asked from you its retarded. You are the MAN x10!!!! We will be there to return the favor as soon as your ready to get your next project started. Just wish circumstances were different and I could have made it to Lima too Kev said he wants to thank Jess too for the amazing tape job she did in the truck... I would really like to thank her too because I've seen Kevin tape and without me there it woulda been horrible! jk kev! Once again man cant thank you enough!
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
No prob guys! Im glad I could help you all out and our skillz went to good use!
Quote 0 0
dtbrown
Yeah I heard American Bass was very present in peoples cars. Great job team.
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
dtbrown wrote:
Yeah I heard American Bass was very present in peoples cars. Great job team.

yep! 4 1100.1's strong in our truck!
Quote 0 0
team unreal sounds
dont forget the little ab amps was being used in the legal world champion street stock A (not going into details)
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Would also like to thank a good friend and great guy... Clyde Cooper. Thanks for trusting us with alot of your power! Hope to see you at Carlisle!
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Go ab!!!!~~~~~~
Quote 0 0
JordyO
team unreal sounds wrote:
dont forget the little ab amps was being used in the legal world champion street stock A (not going into details)

AB Amps were also used in the Street Stock B champion vehicle run by Chris Volpini.

It seemed like every 2nd car at the Lima venue had AB equipment.

We stopped by to visit Bob on Friday morning on our way down. It was great to meet him and see his warehouse. I was like a kid in a candy store!
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Thank you all for representing Americanbass like you did. This was by far the best outing of vehicles running Americanbass. Please check the thread I started and give all your info. So we can make a proper thank you thread to everyone who ran Americanbass all season and attended finals. P.s I must agree Scott van riper is the man he would give you the shirt of his back and help with anything you need.
Quote 0 0
bob
I want to thank to all the guys who used American Bass gear this year. I think American Bass had the biggest showing ever around the world at the SBN shows in Florida, Ohio and in Europe. It was nice to see all the friends in Ohio.

Scott I want to thank you for your hard work. You are a pro man.

Nick you are the man keeping the whole Ab team together at the show.

I think this was a fun show.

I hope to see many of guys back in the lanes rest of the year.

The booth in Daytona I want to thank Todd @ GA loan, Vernon and Chris from Colombus they kept my booth hopping while I was not there . Great job guys.

I may go to SBN in Florida next year.

Thank you all

Bob @ American Bass USA
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Thanks for the kind words Nick and Bob! It was unfortunate that I wasnt able to take my truck but I did have a great time anyway helping Kevin get loooooud.
Quote 0 0
GA Loan
glad to help bob. and we should be able to show the van alot this year.
Quote 0 0
HACKMUNCH
AB FTMFW. amps are the bomb.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy