JustinWhitty2
Lets see where do we start. #1 Thanks to Wayne for having a world finals this year.

Thanks to Jeremy Weber for having enough events in the area so we can get a car qualified for finals.

Thanks to Mike and Stewie (Brian) for holding up their ends (there is no "I" in team )

Jeff Brown, Vernon, James, Eric, and all the people I've been able to call over the years and bounce ideas off, that list is too long to put on here.

The guys at DD were great this year, turning parts around in a big hurry and treating us as if we had never left. It's nice to see that you can call a company up after almost 3 years and still get the same quality product and still be treated like one of the family

Cactus sounds for producing a strong reliable amp for us to use.

Shok industries for amazing power wire. (You need flexible wire to run 40 runs in a CRX.)

All of the judges... we appreciate the time you take out of your lives to make these events happen.

Thanks to RD Audio for sending a set of HD 10's on good faith just for us to test and send back with an honest opinion. You have to respect the heck out of a company willing to send you a product before you pay for it.

I don't think I missed anyone here, but I could be wrong.
Quote 0 0
headshok
dam i just saw this.

haha.glad u guys like the wire
Quote 0 0
(Thee) Michael Hughes
yeah, great wire...

i took you a pic, but it is hard to see under car. I will be sending the pics i do have later this weekend
Quote 0 0
stewie
Quote:
Originally posted by JustinWhitty2:
Lets see where do we start. #1 Thanks to Wayne for having a world finals this year.

Thanks to Jeremy Weber for having enough events in the area so we can get a car qualified for finals.

Thanks to Mike and Stewie (Brian) for holding up their ends (there is no "I" in team )

Jeff Brown, Vernon, James, Eric, and all the people I've been able to call over the years and bounce ideas off, that list is too long to put on here.

The guys at DD were great this year, turning parts around in a big hurry and treating us as if we had never left. It's nice to see that you can call a company up after almost 3 years and still get the same quality product and still be treated like one of the family

Cactus sounds for producing a strong reliable amp for us to use.

Shok industries for amazing power wire. (You need flexible wire to run 40 runs in a CRX.)

All of the judges... we appreciate the time you take out of your lives to make these events happen.

Thanks to RD Audio for sending a set of HD 10's on good faith just for us to test and send back with an honest opinion. You have to respect the heck out of a company willing to send you a product before you pay for it.

I don't think I missed anyone here, but I could be wrong.
X2
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy