Manny
I would like to thank Bob for being a standup guy and following through with everything he said he would do. I first tried to get amps from my usual supplier for weeks! That did not pan out. So I decided to give Neo Eric a call and ask about the AB1100.1!! He definitely put a word in for me to Bob (thanks Eric)!! I received a phone call from Bob the next day!! Wow!! That is very professional!! I was very impressed. So I purchased two AB1100.1 12v amps. And a strong knowledgable competitor (Paul) picked them up and brought them to us. Thanks Paul!! And we started on Kevin (Team Ice) build with Paul in the lead. Now on the amp

1. Solid
2. Bullet proof
3. Powerful

Off of 5 nsbg3100's we produced
121.8v x 98.9a = 12046 watts per amp
voltage drop from 14.1 to 12.6 volts.

Very strong amps. I think I will keep these!!(lol)

Once again, Thanks Americanbass

[ 03-24-2011, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Manny ]
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
12,046 Watts at 1.23ohm reactive, and on 12volts. That's impressive. What was your starting resistance? and was that measured, or just based on manufacturer "rated" resistance?
Quote 0 0
Nate K.
I'm sure that's "peak" wattage.
Quote 0 0
Manny
0.33 nominal! We were seeing a little over 3 times rise!
Quote 0 0
Manny
Quote:
Originally posted by Nate K.:
Are you sure its peak power? Because others have tested this amp and got the same results. Remember it has the same board as other amps. It is quite possible Bob could have made a few upgrades. Because I tested the other amp with the same meters and I always got rated power of 9k at 1 ohm with a voltage drop a little over 12volts on the same battery bank! Not even saying one amp is better than the other, but results are what they are. Bob may have put steroids in these!!(lol)
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
My thanks to Bob also!

Although i had serious issues with my battery(it must be BLR) i managed to do 163db out of 2 strapped pairs with output voltage less than 78volts on each pair!

The amps are really solid and bulletproof...In our street B car Vasilis must have made more than 2000 burps with the amps placed on the box and they are in perfect condition!
Quote 0 0
*mikemex*
2000 burps???

Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Since January 1st...
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Quote:
Originally posted by Manny:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nate K.:
Are you sure its peak power? Because others have tested this amp and got the same results. Remember it has the same board as other amps. It is quite possible Bob could have made a few upgrades. Because I tested the other amp with the same meters and I always got rated power of 9k at 1 ohm with a voltage drop a little over 12volts on the same battery bank! Not even saying one amp is better than the other, but results are what they are. Bob may have put steroids in these!!(lol)
i don't think it was upgraded. The CS K9S and the 1100.1 are strappable to each other. (The DC Audio 9K probably is also)
Quote 0 0
(Thee) Michael Hughes
When i was testing the k9s in my car if i measured the normal way, fluke on maxx, and fluke clamp on max, i saw 9460 watts off one battery. I didnt believe it for one second, so i then had someone watch the metters during burp and redid power test, 6500 watts. They put out a goofy peak power sometimes. Off your amout of battery, im sure power would be a lot more. Strong amps indeed.

And Audioanonymous, how do you know they are strappable together? how do u know i didnt run them unstrapped and cheat....lol
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
We used a pair of 1100.1 lvs this year at finals. When testing with 1 amp at .75 reactive off of 10 nsb g31's we seen 14200w consistanly. Never broke an amp even tho we had probably 100+ burps where one or both amps went into protect for low impedance. Not the most powerful amps I have ever tested but by far the most realiable and durable amps I have. And most importantly the best costumer service you can get anywhere! Thanks again Bob for finding us a pair so close to finals!!!

[ 03-25-2011, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Team Psycho Broken ]
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Paul you guys are welcome and thanks for representing us in such a professional manner. Big things next year from Americanbass stay tuned. P.s Team TMH im glad you atleast had the Americanbass 1100.1 showing in your install.
Quote 0 0
GA Loan
i would also like to thank bob. my van is comming along nicely .
Quote 0 0
bob
I want to thank you RAY FARMER for having a faith in American Bass products. I was was glad to help world class db drag guy. HARD WORK ALWAYS PAY OFF at the end.

I always say the equipment is about 25% of the install and the rest is on the installer how LOUD it gets.

Hay TODD from GA LOAN AWESOME looking van I have heard lot about the van since the show. Thanks TODD.

Thanks again

BOB@ American Bass
Quote 0 0
jeff46203
Bob, the 1100.1's I have are rock solid. Plays all day without any problems.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy