Manny Show full post »
Manny
Quote:
Originally posted by bob@americanbassusa.com:
I want to thank you RAY FARMER for having a faith in American Bass products. I was was glad to help world class db drag guy. HARD WORK ALWAYS PAY OFF at the end.

I always say the equipment is about 25% of the install and the rest is on the installer how LOUD it gets.

Hay TODD from GA LOAN AWESOME looking van I have heard lot about the van since the show. Thanks TODD.

Thanks again

BOB@ American Bass
Well Bob as much as it pains me to say this at this time, and as I already admitted, I had very little to nothing to do with the install. I was more helping with moving and lifting. As in the beginning of the thread, as was mentioned, Paul was responsible for pretty much most of the design!!

[ 03-25-2011, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Manny ]
Quote 0 0
tekk45
No problem, Ray. We tested one of the first 1100.1 amplifiers for the first time at Carl Casper(MECA) last year and got the same power out of it. This power is RMS not peak. If you could feed it a steady 14-15v you would see 15K out of it. Bob, has developed this amp in accordance with feed back from competitors and this is the result. Much respect to the engineers to design what seems to be the impossible and to Bob for making it happen. If it helps, this amp has been burped off of a single 5 amp fuse in MECA's S1 class. Efficiency, stability, power, and reliability.
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Myself and Bob would like to thank you Eric for years of hard work and R&D with Americanbass product and hope to have you for many years to come. These on going tests from competitors is what brings product to the next level.
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Originally posted by Manny:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bob@americanbassusa.com:
I want to thank you RAY FARMER for having a faith in American Bass products. I was was glad to help world class db drag guy. HARD WORK ALWAYS PAY OFF at the end.

I always say the equipment is about 25% of the install and the rest is on the installer how LOUD it gets.

Hay TODD from GA LOAN AWESOME looking van I have heard lot about the van since the show. Thanks TODD.

Thanks again

BOB@ American Bass
Well Bob as much as it pains me to say this at this time, and as I already admitted, I had very little to nothing to do with the install. I was more helping with moving and lifting. As in the beginning of the thread, as was mentioned, Paul was responsible for pretty much most of the design!!
Thanks Ray but it took all 3 parts of our team get where we got. Its a shame we fell alittle short of our goal but theres always next year. We definitely couldnt have done what we accomplished if any one of the three of us werent on board!
Quote 0 0
Jwb_Spl
I would also like to thank Bob. He provided me with great suppport throughout the season. When I was having issues with my subs he brought in 10" HDs and I haven't had a single issue with them. I am looking forward to continue to work with Bob and American Bass!

PS. I'm running 2 1100.1 off a single 2150 with no issues and producing over 8k!
Quote 0 0
Neill Barber
BOB = Two thumbs up!!!

Might see some Ab amps in the Blazer Blaze.

NeillBarber
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Bob is pretty awesome. Helped us out with recones big time.
Quote 0 0
bob
The guys like you make it all the fun.

I am around car audio before the car radios had even had clock on them. I have seen all the changes in car audio since early 80s

CAR AUDIO IS FUN TO ME

Thanks again to all

Bob
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy