HCCAfan
Found this along my travels and thought i would share. Some of you will obviously like this, while some of you might not care.......

The Fix

There recently was an article in the St. Petersburg Fl. Times. The Business Section asked readers for ideas on: "How Would You Fix the Economy?" I think this guy nailed it!

Dear Mr. President,

Please find below my suggestion for fixing America 's economy. Instead of giving billions of dollars to companies that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan. You can call it the "Patriotic Retirement Plan":

There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force. Pay them $1 million apiece severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:

1) They MUST retire. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.

2) They MUST buy a new American CAR. Forty million cars ordered
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
That's awesome.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
GOOD IDEA!!!!
Quote 0 0
screechie
That man is a genius, hope Mr. president make a note of that.
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
1 - repost of epic proportions

2 - where would we scrounge up a mere 40trillion to even hand out a million to all the 50+ folks in the workforce? we've already allowed our dollar to plummet in value by printing ONE trillion. do that 39 more times and our greenback wouldn't be worth a sheet of single ply ass sandpaper.

3 - how would the social security and Medicare system stay afloat when 40million new claims flood the market?

4 - this was written by some disgruntled 50+ person that doesn't have enough to even consider retiring and is expecting a bailout of his own.

5 - slap yourself Shane. srsly. worst...idea....ever
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy