hello some one told me to do kick metering, with the TL,, that there is this metal globe you have to use,, can some one inform me please because im hosting a little side show,, and im gonna be doing it in the kink sence all the locals are use to that
Quote 0 0
you probably have to get that from usaci
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
Yeah, thats a USACi thing for their shows. I've heard they are a little expensive. You might want to buy a short mic stand and use that instead, they have the sensor 4" from the kick.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy