Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell Show full post »
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by defj:
sorry terry,i didnt mean that exact car,the same type i should have said.
this one?

Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Manny:
And the section you pulled out, is just stating that it is not unmanly, to give some one props, with out trying to justify why it is not an accomplishment!!!
Wow Ray...what I was saying definately flew over your head.....evidently you didn't catch on to my reasoning for saying what I said.....So let me explain it to you...when Terry first did the 154.4...just because I was giving alot of props...I was accused of jock riding...by a certain individual...I immediately took offense to it...because I do not play no gay ****...REAL TALK. I fully agree...theirs nothing wrong at all...with giving someone their props.
Good point Steve , but who knows that "tinted" guy might be a transvestite stalking trunk men,lmao!
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Steve , but who knows that "tinted" guy might be a transvestite stalking trunk men,lmao!
Lmao @ Terry.....
Quote 0 0
defj
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
sorry terry,i didnt mean that exact car,the same type i should have said.
this one?

ya thats the one,building a new box this weekend,waiting to see the real pics of you 155+ so i can copy it,lmao
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
,waiting to see the real pics of you 155+ so i can copy it,lmao
pics of the 155+ set up is in the "Trunk Fun 2011" Topic NSPL
Quote 0 0
defj
wasnt sure if those were the "real" pics or not,lol.btw good job on the score,we are hoping for 54s next year
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Yet another design will be at NSPL finals..
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy