AQIntrepid Show full post »
AQIntrepid
Yes Midwestspl. Mic on dash in standard position and you can have door/window open. Clamped power classes and open power both.

And thanks for the props for creativity! Still have a long way to go to know for sure if the design will be a winner.
Quote 0 0
bigdogluis
Keep the pics coming, and give some specs, since you can't give any SPL numbers, than at least let us know how many cub/ft, and port sizes...

And by the way mad props on the design creativity.. especially sober..damn
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
I like it alot. But it needs one big port. Try that next.
Quote 0 0
AQIntrepid
We just scored some 8 inch pvc so we plan on doing 1 8 inch aero to test. Yall know I like me some big port! Seems like the rex likes a series of smaller ports in this kind of setup but we plan on finding out for sure since its a new design.
Quote 0 0
dtbrown
Very cool. I'm guessing anywhere from 152-153db depending on power class. Taking it to a single 7.5" aeroport may gain you a little efficiency with a bit of spl. Something to consider.
Quote 0 0
JR Cringle
You only did one layer of fleece and resin on the other side of the box? Why didn't you just use wood like the other side?
Quote 0 0
AQIntrepid
Quote:
Originally posted by JR Cringle:
You only did one layer of fleece and resin on the other side of the box? Why didn't you just use wood like the other side?
Didnt say we only used one layer of fleece and resin did I?

As for the shape it was designed that way to increase airspace and to smooth airflow. Its been scrapped for version 2. This was just to see if the idea worked.
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
nice design , hm
Quote 0 0
TDOT
that's awesome
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy