David McLean
We see the most interesting things on the way to shows. Sometimes we capture it in pics

Quote 0 0
David McLean
fixed it
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
i got a good pic of a place called "cox's smokers outlet", if i email it to ya will you upload and post it?
Quote 0 0
The Brick
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben Gailey:
i got a good pic of a place called "cox's smokers outlet", if i email it to ya will you upload and post it?
cox's smokers outlet is a ky based company from what i know, they also own a cox's variety garden. the warehouse i run supplys them with uk merchandise and ky souviners all the time
Quote 0 0
LOWATTS
lol Cox KY Souveniers

just sounds so... so... goooooood
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
i saw the place in louisville, it was right across from my hotel. i was driving into town and BAM, there it was. and i just laughed, and laughed. i also saw a sign on the way that said "used cows for sale"
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
i saw the place in louisville, it was right across from my hotel. i was driving into town and BAM, there it was. and i just laughed, and laughed. i also saw a sign on the way that said "used cows for sale"
we stopped and got gas when leaving finals...i looked up and saw Coxs Smokers...i thought i was gonna die l
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Quote:
quote:
we stopped and got gas when leaving finals...i looked up and saw Coxs Smokers...i thought i was gonna die l
i got a pic of the "cox's smokers" sign if you want it, just for another laugh.
Quote 0 0
audiobhanfan85
i see that "used cows for sale" sign every time i come into town from school and it always make me laugh....funny isht right there!!
Quote 0 0
n8skow
they recently put a Hooters restaurant right next to Cox here in Topeka...
Quote 0 0
vented
i saw a government building in tenn or al called crunk building. its pretty tight
Quote 0 0
KvnCrt
i saw a liquor store in KY called but liquors.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy