Nemanja
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you are very very CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
Can't wait to get 2 of those in the trunk
Quote 0 0
marcmdm2005
Well I am looking into a new design. Same basic principle of the thing. Just Beefier and more excursion.

Need more excursion. We hooked it up with about 1k Crown audio power and It moves about 3 inches Peak to Peak as it stands.

With the new one though I am going to have to order the magnet wire for the coil. Radio Shack isn't cutting it now more especially at there prices.

Going to step up the gauge of the wire used and make a taller coil wind on the former. Going to have to buy some big ass Beer cans for this coil to come. But this time around the coil might be overall smaller as in width.

So right as of now this thing is just sitting in my closet collecting dust since I have no use for it.
Quote 0 0
PioneerSaturn
Thats pretty sick
Quote 0 0
marcmdm2005
Ok new coil is done. 2.5" Coil Three Layer 22AWG Wire. 2 OHM

Going to work on the magnet assembly tonight hopefully.
Quote 0 0
mcbuggin
Quote:
Originally posted by marcmdm2005:
Well I am looking into a new design. Same basic principle of the thing. Just Beefier and more excursion.

Need more excursion. We hooked it up with about 1k Crown audio power and It moves about 3 inches Peak to Peak as it stands.

With the new one though I am going to have to order the magnet wire for the coil. Radio Shack isn't cutting it now more especially at there prices.

Going to step up the gauge of the wire used and make a taller coil wind on the former. Going to have to buy some big ass Beer cans for this coil to come. But this time around the coil might be overall smaller as in width.

So right as of now this thing is just sitting in my closet collecting dust since I have no use for it.
if you were closer i'd help empty some of those beer cans while you worked nice but idel hands are the devils play ground. lol
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy