HHR_Ed_T3guy
Instead of just talking about what needs to be done, I am doing the only thing I can think of.

See what I am doing for dB Drag racing here. http://www.showtimespl.com

Its part of my idea to one day televise dB Drag events.
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Hot chicks and a magnetic box, looks like a good start.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Ed, I wish that you were the owner of Db Drag. I bet that with your enthuasism you could pull the hobby out of the trenches and get it back and at it again. What your doing is exactly what the sport needs and if there is anything that any of us can do, let us know. We need to start the movement to get things the way they used to be. Keep up the good work and I'll be waiting for my first assignment, let me know what it is.
Quote 0 0
HHR_Ed_T3guy
wow, thanks man.

I guess if anybody wants to run a show and cover it like an actual televised sport, that would help.

And if anyone is at Finals, take good video and put it together like a televised Drag racing Event or send me the footage and I can do it.

I think we need to organize an event in the spring to cater to this.
Quote 0 0
odog
great idea i will be tuning in
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by HHR_Ed_T3guy:
wow, thanks man.

I guess if anybody wants to run a show and cover it like an actual televised sport, that would help.

And if anyone is at Finals, take good video and put it together like a televised Drag racing Event or send me the footage and I can do it.

I think we need to organize an event in the spring to cater to this.
I don't personally own a TL so I can't do my own show YET! I can see if Fred Wright Jr. would be interested in doing a Db Drag show if I put up the entry fee to get it sanctioned. He is the 3X certified judge in our area anyway and it would more than likely be along with a NSPL event too so that would more than likely mean more competitors. I'll see what I can get going on this and hopefully it will be soon. Allright Ed I'm gonna try to do my part, but we need to get Wayne on board. He needs to start listening to us and make some changes with the organization that will comply with the remaining competitors requests. We are the ones keeping the sport alive and he neglects that we need our needs met too along with his own and the newcomers.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
Quote:
Originally posted by HHR_Ed_T3guy:
\And if anyone is at Finals, take good video and put it together like a televised Drag racing Event or send me the footage and I can do it.
12vnews news is here!
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
i do like the dropkick Murphys background music... lol
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
nice good job ed i really liked it
Quote 0 0
TEAM SS RC
looks good ed ,nice work but you have no pictures of my van there ..boohoo

lmao
Quote 0 0
Jereme Creamer
Terry Floyd has tried this. He had a camera guy go toall kind of shows and when the guy approached the networks they turned it down.
Quote 0 0
MR.T3
Good thing I have family in the TV business.
Quote 0 0
mhart
you don't need tv, just like all the minitruckin' dvd companies, make them yourself and sell them. look into crime pays video, domination the video, etc. this is a great idea.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy