DD4me
as you see in this picture it belongs to stef's crazy team dunno wich car it is but things like this should clearly not be allowed. espeacially not at a show

[ 08-22-2005, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Terry Jackson ]
Quote 0 0
Terry Jackson
so people should lose their right to free speech cause they compete in DBDrag?????

im sorry but maybe he has personal issues cause hte way he was treated by DD....you dont knowq the whole story of why he has that so why say it is a bad thing.
Quote 0 0
DD4me
Quote:
Originally posted by Terry Jackson:
so people should lose their right to free speech cause they compete in DBDrag?????

im sorry but maybe he has personal issues cause hte way he was treated by DD....you dont knowq the whole story of why he has that so why say it is a bad thing.
so if i put that of cn sounds would they like it. what if i showed up to finals this year with a shirt that said f wayne harris? he is not losing freedom of speech but their are rules. and product bashing is not allowed. i can careless if they hold records. everyone thinks their gods cause of that. their nothing special to me. and to alot of europeans either. they will lose their precious records at ef. wich they cried for weeks about here on the forum.
Quote 0 0
Bumpin' Yota
Very good point Terry, but on the other side of that coin - there is the vulgarity issue and how that may or may not cast a negative impression upon our whole sport to the public.

Im thinking there is probably a better way to express dissatisfaction than using an explitive...

Just a few ideas here, I actually like DD, but here are some general ideas:

DD with a flaming circle and line through it
DD with a calvin peeing on it
DD with another sub brand peeing on it
Dashed out DD symbols for every competitor running DD beaten
Sticker saying "DDSUX!!"

or maybe all of the above... I dont know but explitives tend to not impress parents who usually have the final say when 'Johnny' wants a system.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
who cares
Quote 0 0
TRENDSETTER
Quote:

Sorry Terry but this is where WE are totally different about the way we talk about others and treat others!!!!!

You will never get ahead in this game sounding off like that!!
very disrespectfull and VERY BAD SPORTSMANSHIP!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Kools Bart
hi,

well this is my picture and i shot it at a show.. if i knew there would be this much talk about it i wouldnt even have posted it....

djezus.. just relax dudes, just accepts that some people favor some brands more then others... i dont agree in the way that it's been done but i certainly will not try to say him not to express his opinion... it's the first ammendment (if i say this correctly)
the picture is removed from my server !
Quote 0 0
DD4me
Quote:
Originally posted by Tinted:
who cares
i do. and so do alot of dd users. not all but alot and alot of european competitors taht where at that show. and its not the first time, they do it either.
Quote 0 0
Bumpin' Yota
Quote:
who cares
obviously not you, so why are you posting? Padding the post count?

"It is better to remain silent and people wonder if you are dumb, rather than open your mouth and confirm the fact..."
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
Quote:
Originally posted by DD4me:
Quote:
quote:
who cares
i do. and so do alot of dd users. not all but alot and alot of european competitors taht where at that show. and its not the first time, they do it either.
Yeah but if it was Re instead of DD you would have already posted it in your sig

I agree with Danny it is very disrespectful, but at the same time we cant make someone not do something like this if they choose too, I am sure there is a way they could of got the same point across with a little more taste or class
Quote 0 0
Terry Jackson
Quote:
Originally posted by TRENDSETTER:
Quote:
quote:

Sorry Terry but this is where WE are totally different about the way we talk about others and treat others!!!!!

You will never get ahead in this game sounding off like that!!
very disrespectfull and VERY BAD SPORTSMANSHIP!!!!!!
I never said I AGREE with it.........as a matter of fact i dont.......

But whats next the guys with the little calvin "piss on..." stickers gonna be an issue?

As i said before i dont agree with it...but with out DD4me posting it i would have never even known about it.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy