THE-SCRAPER Show full post »
Conclusive
Quote:
Originally posted by HCCAfan:
the sad thing is how this is taking over the news. there is more important stuff happening in this country than an affair.
Thats the truth right there.

Who fvcking cares?
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DBfan187:
most of his endorsements have already pulled the plug, his adds haven't been on tv since Nov. 29
wrong, that is just gatorade, they did not drop him, just the gatorade "tiger" crap that didn't sell very well.
pwnt!
Quote 0 0
Bostonian Fats
Quote:
Originally posted by HCCAfan:
the sad thing is how this is taking over the news. there is more important stuff happening in this country than an affair.
it's a plot so we'll quit paying attention to the health care nonsense. imagine what's going to happen when cap and trade comes about.
Quote 0 0
TDOT
Obama is NEXT!
Quote 0 0
ericw313
I still don't understand why he was leaving at 2am why not wait till the morning to go then no one would have cared if he wrecked his car in the morning would have not drawn attention to him i think he got a late night text and his wife found it and went crazy but we will never know the truth... at least he was getting laid by hot chicks.
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Quote:
Originally posted by 8675309:
You'd think these politicians, and celebrities would learn not to **** around with stupid trash or "call girl" bitches.

That was pure stupidity on his part. Dumbass
But it's the "in" thing now adays. It's all the rage i am guessing!!
Quote 0 0
JordyO
Quote:
Originally posted by ericw313:
I still don't understand why he was leaving at 2am why not wait till the morning to go then no one would have cared if he wrecked his car in the morning would have not drawn attention to him i think he got a late night text and his wife found it and went crazy but we will never know the truth... at least he was getting laid by hot chicks.
Yeah... he should learn how to properly schedule his fights with his wife!!

"Excuse me, sweetie? I know you're pissed... but can we yell and scream about this tomorrow morning at say... 7ish? I'd like to keep it on the down-low so the media doesn't catch on that I've been nailing 18 chicks on the side. Thanks for your patience!"
Quote 0 0
bignoiz
what's the difference between santa and tiger ?

santa stopped at 3 ho's

Quote 0 0
ericw313
hahaha i like that one.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy